Chapter Twenty-Six: Unknown Numbers and Late Night 'Conversations'?

I felt like it had been quite some time for you all to wait and I had a few ideas :) I hope you didn't miss me too much(But at least a little bit right?)

Anyone else ready for this extreme amount of comebacks this month? I'm most excited for Monsta X and Seventeen :D

Also, Take a look at this link and please give me a ship :D (That moment you start to write Taek instead of take, Kook instead of cook, Oh Hoshi instead of Oh gosh..Is that just me?)

https://www.wattpad.com/487341582-tags-random-updates-4

Now enjoy! I know a lot were waiting for this :d Depending how much is in this, I believe YugBam is going to be in the next chapter :D

Why.. 

Puddles splashed under every footfall, the night sky finally clearing after the downpour had happen. It was always odd how the weather seemed to replicate someones feelings. Jaebum had been happy for the short storm though. It allowed him to release a few of his tears with out women feeling sorry for him and men thinking he wasn't as much of a man. 

Now, however, his dark hair was soaked, dripping down onto his cheeks. His clothes clung to his body and caused him to shiver a few times.  All he knew was that he wasn't going back to his dorm tonight. He didn't care what his manager thought. He didn't care if Jinyoung was worried. Fuck Jinyoung. 

Jaebum wasn't a hateful person, but he didn't like being lied to.. and he definitely didn't like being cheated on, even if it was just a kiss.

He released a shaky breath as he pulled out his phone from his back pocket, thankfully it wasn't too wet.  

12 Missed Calls!

5 New Messages!

Fuck. Jinyoung. JB thought as he swiped the notifications to the side, clearing them from his phone. If he had a sibling, he'd call them.. but JB was an only child. He wasn't going to burden his parents with boyfriend problems.. The new kid, Youngjae was nice. Maybe his cuteness could distract JB?

Hey.. this is Youngjae, right?

Perhaps. Who is this?

Jaebum.. You gave me your number earlier.

Ahh hyung! Hi! :D

What are you doing? Do you want to hang out?

 I have about an hour left of my shift at my job. 

Its the Bulgogi place in downtown

You can come here and wait for me if you want to :D

I'll be there soon.

The walk downtown took a few minutes longer than JB had expected, mainly because he was used to driving to the places he needed to be. None the less, half an hour later, Jaebum walked into the restaurant, his eyes instantly falling on the cheerfully cute rookie. 

Youngjae sent a wave in his direction, as he caught sight of the older male. He smiled to the customers, handing them their bill before walking away and towards JB. 

"Perfect timing, They're my last table for the night." He said with a grin. 

JB sent him a soft smile, nodding. He was glad he wasn't too early. He could feel Youngjae's eyes scanning him. He was still wet from the rain and he was sure there was some sort of way to tell that JB had been crying.