𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

・ 。゚☆: *.☽
❙ 𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐃𝐈𝐄𝐑❙
˗ˏˋ ɪ ᴀᴍ ɴᴏ ʙɪʀᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴇɴsɴᴀʀᴇs ᴍᴇˎˊ˗

☽ ❙ 𝐒𝐎𝐋𝐃𝐈𝐄𝐑❙ ˗ˏˋ ɪ ᴀᴍ ɴᴏ ʙɪʀᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴇɴsɴᴀʀᴇs ᴍᴇˎˊ˗

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

SARA Swan, the older sister of Isabella Swan. Unlike her sister, she didn't look anything like her family. With blonde hair and blue eyes, she was the black swan of the family. Originally, Sara had brown hair, but dyed it due to disliking the colour.

Being the eldest daughter at eighteen, Sara had to be a role model to her younger sister who was ten at the time. Sara did everything for Isabella. So one day she decided to be selfish; she went on a boat cruise with her lover, Oliver Queen. The boat ended up sinking during a violent storm and Sara disappeared for years, presumed dead. Unlike her lover, Sara didn't get to an island safely. She got stranded in the middle of the ocean, screaming for help; hungry, dehydrated and tired. Then came a ship with seemingly harmless men who rescued her. Sara thought she was finally safe, that she was finally going home. How wrong she was.

The Captain of the ship, Anthony Ivo; used her, abused her, and simply mistreated her. After months of suffering by the hands of Ivo and his crew, Sara finds out her ex lover had survived the ship wreck and was searching for his friends until he got captured by Ivo. During that time, Oliver and Sara had a fight that involved Oliver's friends who he had found on the ship, and unfortunately; Ivo and his crew. Secretly on Oliver's side, Sara helped him and his friends defeat Ivo and his merciless men by killing them in an explosion.

After the explosion, came the incident with Slade Wilson, a man who Oliver had befriended on Lian Yu. The incident had left Oliver thinking Sara was dead — again.  But really, she was captured for the second time. This time, it was by bandits. They held her captive until Ra's al Ghul, the legendary leader of the League of Assassins, showed up out of the blue. Upon noticing how strong she was, he trained her to become the best. Sara was turned into a solider; an assassin. They called her Ta-er al-Asfar. The Canary.

Years later, Sara successfully escaped the League of Assassins, which was difficult. Death was the only way out, but she was alive. She returned to Oliver Queen's hometown, Starling City, to watch over him and her old friend, Assistant District Attorney Laurel Lance. At night, Sara fought by their sides in a suit and mask as a vigilante until she was killed by a heavily drugged and unaware Thea Queen.

That was when the League of Assassins found her body and brought her back. They took her to the famous Lazarus Pit and its power resurrected Sara, changing her life. She lost a piece of herself, a piece of her soul that Sara knew she wouldn't ever get back. Somehow, after being resurrected, she was aged backwards. Previously twenty-seven when she died, Sara was now the ripe age of seventeen.

After the assassins brought her back, Sara was dragged straight back into killing people for Ra's al Ghul. Two years of killing. Two years of torture. Two years of trying to control the bloodlust she had acquired after being bought back from the dead. Having enough of it, Sara escaped the League of Assassins again. This time, she made sure that the assassins thought her dead. She didn't want to be a soldier, not for Ra's al Ghul, not for anyone. Sara then traveled back to Starling City and had a heart-to-heart conversation with Laurel who told her to pack her belongings and reunite with her family. So she did.

When she got to Arizona, Sara found her mother married to a man named Phil. Her younger sister, Isabella, had permanently moved in with their father. Wanting desperately to get away from her mother's constant worry and insistent questioning on how she looked younger, Sara packed everything she had and traveled to the small, rainy town of Forks, Washington.

There she sees her sister for the first time in years, meets the strange Cullen family who seemed too beautiful and pale for anyone to stand, and finally; Sara meets the pack. During her introduction to the pack, a hot headed boy named Paul Lahote imprints on her. What will happen when the League of Assassins want her back and are willing to do anything to get their most skilled assassin — Ta-er al-Asfar — back for good?

◌。୨❀ 𝐌𝐀𝐈𝐍 𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓 ❀୨。◌ █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█

𝐂𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐋𝐨𝐭𝐳 𝑎𝑠 𝐒𝐚𝐫𝐚 𝐒𝐰𝐚𝐧
"THE SOLDIER"

𝐊𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐧 𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝑎𝑠 𝐁𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚 𝐒𝐰𝐚𝐧
"THE YOUNGER SISTER"

𝐓𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝑎𝑠 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐦𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞𝐬
"THE SPARKLES"

𝐀𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐰 𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝑎𝑠 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐦𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞𝐬
"THE A TEAM"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒆, 𝒅𝒊𝒔𝒄𝒍𝒂𝒊𝒎𝒆𝒓 & 𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔

- 𝘪 𝘥𝘰 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘵𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘯𝘰𝘳 𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘰𝘸, 𝘥𝘰𝘤𝘵𝘰𝘳 𝘸𝘩𝘰, 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘴, 𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘴, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘱𝘭𝘰𝘵𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘶𝘯𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘨𝘯𝘪𝘻𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸'𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦, 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘮𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘳 𝘤𝘰𝘱𝘪𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘮

- 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘴, 𝘨𝘰𝘳𝘦, 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘵, 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘧𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘵𝘺, 𝘳𝘢𝘱𝘦, 𝘦𝘵𝘤, 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘶𝘦 𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘬