A rough breakup

Yan's POV

It's been about 3 weeks since Claire's Party and what we have dubbed "the incident." I've also been dating Missy, the new girl, for a few weeks now and I honestly don't have much to say. Tbh (send 'x' on snap for one btw) I miss Claire, we haven't talked for weeks and I'm starting to become depressed. My homie Finn has been right by my side the entire time, he's always there for me, no homo tho.

I want to drop Missy, she's being so annoying recently, she's been so overprotective and hasn't even let me hang with the boys!!! Fucking bitch!

I'm about to break up with this hoe once and for all and go to my real, true love, CLAIRE LAMONT

So today I got on my Flickr and I zoomed over to Missy's house to tell her my real feelings. I arrived and stomped to the front door and did a determined knock. I heard unfamiliar footsteps and the door opened, it was Missy's Mummy.

I started my introduction with "well hello Mrs Kennedy, I am Missy's boyfriend and I have to have a strong word with her about our relationship."
The woman replies with a strong "ok little man"

I stomp my way up the familiar stairs and bust into her room and what did I find that permanently scarred me?

MY MAIN HOMIE AND MY SOON TO BE EX GIRLFRIEND PLAYING BARBIES TOGETHER?!? WOW!

FIRST OF ALL: Finn that's a bit gay
SECOND OF ALL: FINN THATS LIKE THE NUMBER ONE RULE IN A HOMIESEXUAL RELATIONSHIP?! NEVER TALK TO YOUR MAIN HOMIES' GIRL! What a cunt, honestly.
This was gonna be harder than I first thought.

I start to scream with every bad word I know:
"FINN HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME, YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE MY MAIN FRICKING HOMIE YOU FRICKIN STINKY BOY! AND MISSY! I HAVE FLIPPING HAD IT UP TO THE TIPPY TOP OF MY HEAD WITH UR BULLPOOP YOUR STINKY GIRL, WE ARE THROUGH!"
And with that, I stomp my way out of the Kennedy household with tears building up in my eyes, I get on my flicker and zoom off to Claire's house to mend some broken bridges.

Finn's POV

Oh Shit