Chapter 1

Today is my first day at the FBI Academy and I'm super excited

Today is my first day at the FBI Academy and I'm super excited. I live together with my older sister named Lia since 5 years, because my parents died when I was just 15 years old. My mom had cancer and died when I was 12 years old and my dad was an alcoholic and died when I was 15. My sister was 16 years at that time. Now we are living in our own house, but before that, we were living by a very good friend that my mom had. He's some sort of the chef of the FBI and I wanted to go in the footsteps of my mother and he made it easier for me to get into the FBI. His name is Jack Crawford and is a very good man. Sometimes he is very strict, but just when boys came in contact with me or Lia. Now that I am 25 he shouldn't care anymore.

In the morning

I woke up at 6.30 am and started to get up first. I hate it to work that early. I made my way in the kitchen to drink a coffee. My sister was already up and made a coffee for me so I just sat down and drank it. 

"Wow, you look awful.", said my sister while laughing.

"Yeah thanks, you too.", I said but tired.

"I have to got to work now, so I'll see you tonight.", Lia said while hugging me.

"Yeah see you!"

After she was gone I finished my coffee and went into my bathroom. Today I was wearing a black shirt with a pair of black jeans and my new Timberlands. Over that my coat. My hair is long and brown and I was wearing just a little bit of mascara. My glasses can't be missing too.

Time jump to the FBI

Now I finally arrived at the big FBI building. It was very big and I was a little scared that I won't find the bureau of Jack. I went inside and lucky me there where signs which showed me where I have to go. Finally arrived at his door which was a glasdoor so he saw me already.

"Come on in, Sarah!", he said with a smile on his face.
I did what he said and entered the room.

"Sit down right here."

After that he started to talk.

"We don't have a lot of time here because we will go to a new crime scene but before that I want you to meet my team!"

"Yes, that would be great!", I said with a big smile on my face.

We went into a big lecture room where a few people sit in the middle at a table. Some on the table, on Chairs and some where just standing there. We went closer. The whole team was watching. (WILL LIKE IN THE GIF)

"I'd like y'all to meet Sarah. She is new at the FBI but I knew her mother Skylar Smith, and this is why I know that she is good enough for our team. She has some special abilities that you will meet today when we are on our next crime scene. Let's go everybody!", Jack said.

We went in a big Van where we all fit in. It wasnt a long ride and on the ride I learned more about some of them.
Jack and another man where in the front, me and 3 others where in the back, 2 guys and another women. Her name was beverly and the men were Zeller and Jimmy.

When we arrived we went in the old looking house. But surprisingly it was Beautiful and modern from the inside. Me and the man from the frontseat went first. Jack told me before that I should be careful with him. I dont know why but i still did.
He wasnt even looking at me but i looked at him a few times because he looks really handsome.

Jack and the others made Photos of the crime scene.

When we went in I saw a man. He was shot and Bleeding on the ground. Already Dead. At the alarmsystem was a women. She gotta be the wife from the man. Both shot and bleeding out. 

The "frontseat man" was just standing in the middle of the floor from the house where both bodies where laying. Eyes closed. I was watching him doing his thing. I didnt knew him but he seemed like a very quiet man. 

----------------------------------------------------

(SOOOO this was the first chapter i hope you liked it! the next chapter will be more about Graham and still a bit of the crime scene. I guess it will be out tomorrow. Hope y'all having a great day!<3)