The One With A Double Date

Maggie walked down the busy streets on her way to Noonans for lunch with Alex, Kara and Lena. Kara finally got the courage to ask Lena out and now they were all going on a double date; obviously Kara suggested it.

She walked inside and her eyes immediately landed on Alex; who sat at a table with her sister. They were laughing; it made her smile god Alex is beautiful. She thought as someone spoke behind her.

"You okay Maggie?" Lena asked, amusement clear in her voice as she stood beside the small detective.

"Yeah, i'm good." She laughed as they made their way to their girlfriends. Lena sat beside the blonde reporter; while Maggie took her place beside Alex and kissed her cheek.

The Agent smiled and whispered a quiet. "I love you." To Maggie.

They watched as Lena and Kara intertwined their hands and Lena placed a kiss on Kara cheek, making the hero blush. Alex giggled as she watched her flustered sister greet her girlfriend.

They all ordered their lunch, Kara of course ordering a pile of Potstickers. Everyone else ate slowly and talked; but Kara scarfed down her food in a matter of minutes.

"Woah slow down there little Danvers." Maggie spoke, making Lena laugh and Kara to smile shyly.

"Do you always eat like that?" Lena asked; the other three woman exchanged nervous glances.

"Uh-Ye-yeah." Kara sputtered out; Alex jumped in to save her.

"She's ate like that since we took her in. She just has a vey high metabolism." Alex spoke, saving the hero.

Kara nodded and Maggie smirked; Lena just looked amused. "You know I know, right?"

"Know what?" All three woman said together, amusing Lena further.

"I know Kara's Supergirl." She said in a low voice; causing Kara to chock on the potsticker she was devouring nervously.

"What how?!" Kara said loudly, earning looks from surrounding people.

"Little Danvers, the glasses aren't exactly a great cover up." Maggie laughed. "I knew you were too."

Lena laughed and placed a hand on her hero's back. "Don't worry, your secret is always safe with me."

Alex relaxed from beside Maggie and Kara smiled widely. "You're amazing." She spoke; kissing the dark haired woman's cheek.

After the long lunch Kara went back to CatCo, Lena to L-Corp, but Alex and Maggie took the rest of the day off.

Their hands were intertwined as they walked down the busy streets of National City; some people gave them strange looks, but they still held smiles on their faces.

Everything was perfect.