Chapter 15

HI :D I miss you guys, it's summer in our place soooooo finally! allelujiah! so I'll be updating everyday? every week? but surely I'll be active :) 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Anna's POV

"Are you ready?" Joe came to pick me up with a white limo but I felt a bit down knowing that it would be really fancy when I'm just wearing a normal dress.
"Uh- I'll be right back? I'll get a better dress!" I hurridly run up to the door but Joe held my hand, "You look perfect just the way you are." I smiled and helped myself get in the limo.

"So are you living in London again?" I shook my head, "No. Infact, I'm leaving tomorrow because everything that I planned at home didn't go as plan. I- I- I wasn't even treated like a guest, I was treated like trash!" I placed both my hand on my forehead shaking it left and right over and over again.

"Why? You can stay at our place, I'm sure it would be a much better place for you! I knew that Finn and Jack would be trouble to stay with!" I started laughing.
"Your place? Zoella? That Zoe girl?" I laughed again.
"Yeah Zoe, and why are you acting like you don't know her! You guys are best friends!" The fact that Joe made this whole word best friend a bit louder than the other words made me stop laughing.

"Joe, you don't know what's going on between us, let's just go to our dinner date, The Joe and Anna date and have that midnight kiss so I could actually leave happily." I cut myself and shut my mouth, midnight kiss with the brother of your enemy? midnight kiss with the guy you hated because he called you fat before?

"What about a kiss now." Joe leaned towards me and I was happy enough to find out that I'm still infront Jack and Finn's house, so I pushed him off, "I'm sorry but I think we got on the wrong foot, I want to go out as friends, nothing else." I gave Joe and friendly smile,

"I don't accept that, I always get my kiss before and after the date!" my eyes widened when Joe started moving his fingers on my dress, "Get off me Perv!" I slapped him across his face and it turned really red, happy enough again that it was that painful.

"Bitch!", I smiled and helped myself to the door, "That's what I thought!" I ran out, the strong rain of London slowly helping me fade of my runny makeup, my mascara sliding down with tears, my hair starting to tangle and stick on my skin, my lipstick started to reach my cheek after rubbing the water off my face, running to the door, and as a guest Jack and Finn told me the password of the door just incase they aren't around or it takes them too long to open because of laziness.

"Hurry!" I say to myself, my hands were shaking because Joe got out the limo just steps away from me, "6969" I typed, To be honest 69? really? It took some time to get the door open with Joe almost grabbing my hair, "Ah!" I screamed, shutting the door behind my back once I entered.

I ran upstairs and that's when I started bursting in tears.

*Jack's POV

"I'm going to the convenient store, do you want anything mate?" I shook my head, "Nope, I'm good!" Finn's footsteps were loud that it reached me to my room.

It's been fifteen minutes where's that guy?

I started laying down my bed, while I played the small ukelele. When I heard a sound, "Jack?" Anna's make up was a mess, her dress was wet and ripped apart.

"What the hell happened?" I pushed myself away from the bed and grabbed a warm blanket to run and wrap around Anna, "H-He-He touched-", "Breathe. Anna. Breathe, come on don't just be like that on me." I helped her, taking the glass of water from the counter which I didn't even bother to drink, "He touched me!" my eyes widened.

"Joe?" She nod, "I-I was talking about being just friends but he said he doesn't work that way so he placed his hands on my lap and started moving up to my-", "Sh. don't even think about what just happened- Wait- What about Finn? Maybe Joe caught up to him and- Anna stay here! I'll call him."

I walked towards my phone and called Finn. He fucking left his phone, "Anna, let's go check outside." panic came rushing to me when I checked outside the door but once I did, I saw Finn in the limo hitting the glass over and over with force. 

"Anna! LOOKS LIKE WE'RE HEADING TO ZOE AND JOE'S TONIGHT FOR A SLEEPOVER!"