Arnav looked at her incredulously that this time too she won't ask for help.

He shook his head all the while she repeatedly told him to put her down but not really did anything to jump from his hold. He moved towards her car which was nearby, useless because of punctured tires..

He helped her sit in the car seat and cleaned her wound with cotton just above her foot and applied pressure to stop the blood flow examining if any bones were broken..

He sighed in relief, realizing nothing was broken but it still looked severe, he then put ointment and dressed it.

God, she's going to be the death of me...

She let him help her all the while not admitting stubbornly that she wanted help...

“There's a bag in back side of the car. It has a tent and some snacks.. Grab it, Yeah?"

He looked at her questioningly...

She just shrugged and told,

“I like to park the car and rest somewhere..."

He went and took the backpack and put it on not asking her if help was needed and told,

“Lets go mam.."

“What not going to lift me..?"

Khushi was shocked that he didn't lift her or ask her if help was needed like he did usually.

“I thought it's nothing mam and you told you can manage yourself fine."

Mean Bastard, she pouted not that she'll admit it that her leg was paining..

She walked behind him, more like limped behind him, ignoring the pain. She was KKG after all.

And he was ASR. Let her ask. But after five minutes his smirk turned into grimace. Nothing mattered hearing her pain filled ow's. He was just about to turn and lift her she called him,

“Mr.Raizada.."

He turned and looked at her. She came near him and he thought she was going to stand just before him but she invaded his personal space and put her hands on his neck like hugging and she leaned in and said, almost ordered,

“Lift me."

Arnav gulped down his desire to ravish those lips that ordered him and lifted her,pressing her close against him..

“Don't be smug.." she said to him seeing the smug smirk.

“I am not." She huffed at him and turned her head away..

After two minutes she looked at him suspiciously and told,

“Not a word to di... Yeah..?"

He nodded. She rested her head after a while on the crook of his neck and her fingers tightened on him when his hand tightened around her.

For the first time in her life she felt safe and felt that she didn't have to look around her shoulder for potential threat and hat she could relax. She felt he'll keep her safe.

Arnav's eyes wandered around the environment seeing if anything was coming on their way.

He walked along the road despite it being narrow, not wanting to go into forest and get lost. Arnav every five minutes subtly very subtly lowered his head and inhaled her hair, her neck. She was intoxicating and addicting....

After what seemed to be a kilometre distance, he felt his hands heavy. She was not overly weight but he was tired.

Damn it... He kept walking for ten minutes, ignoring his numbing hands but Khushi realized this.