5

Upon arriving at the school and huge crowd of girls were waiting for the limo. The first one out of the limo was Shu followed by Subaru, myself, Yui, Ayato, Kanato, Laito, then finally Reiji. As I was standing there in the middle of the boys, girls whispered about me being with them of asking one another who I was. Looking around taking in my souroundings, and I noticed that another limo pulled up and four boys got out. By thos time there were more girls in the crowd. The minute bell rang and you followed Reiji to get your skedule. When we got there he was surprise that you were finished with your academics. "Well then, that means you will be with Shu and myself for your classes" he said with a blank tone. "Your first period is in the music room, it's down the hall to the left" Reiji informed, you still not making eye contact. You slowly walked through the hall looking for the music room by following the sound of a violin. Looking through the crack in the door you saw that Shu was the one playing. His back was turned, no one else in the room, and you snucked in to listen longer. You walked over the couch to the far side of the room behind the piano. He played beautifully with grace, when he was done you couldn't help but to clap. And he slightly jumped but turned around to see you sitting there. 
Shu's pro
'This is my chance.'
Observer pro
Shu set the violin down on its stand and walked over to where y/n was. He sat down leanind agenst the back of the couch. "Do you play an instrument?" He asked. Not looking at him you replyed, "Yes I do actually." He was surprised by you answer and sat up and asked you more questions. You answered him with simple answers and lied about some. You weren't about to let someone you barely knew get past the walls you built.

Hey reader-chans sorry I haven't been updating so last month my Dad's mom died (my grandmother) and I needed to help for the funeral. Also some time to heal. Thank you for being patient, love you!