3

After getting introduce to the brothers Shu showed you where your room was because it was down the hall from his. You walked silently behind him after noticing he had earbuds in listening to music 'trying to hear what he was listening to'. He opened a door and walked in turning on the light, placed one of your bags on the bed. You let your cat out to roam the room. "Thank you" you said as he started to walk out. He simply replied "no problem." Closing the door behind him you were able to hear the soft sound of an orcastra playing. Spinning around you looked around the room you were given.

Kit found a comfy spot to lay in on the  white couch neer the window

Kit found a comfy spot to lay in on the  white couch neer the window. Unpacking the bag of clothes into a dresser to the left of the room. Next to the dresser was a door that led to a personal bathroom. Slipping the now empty bag under the bed you go to the bathroom to unpack another bag. You heard the door squeak open, peeking out of the bathroom you see a blond girl sneak in. "H-hello" she said timidity. Stepping out from where you were you scared her by your sudden appearance. "Hi" you say excitedly to see another person in the house. "My name is Yui, Ayato said that there was another girl going to be living here so I thought I would come meet you." "Hi Im (f/n). Nice to meet you" "You too, well I have to go before Ayato finds me here." After she sucked back out you felt a bit tired. You walked to your dresser grabbed a pair of comfortable (pj's or clothes) and for changed. Once changed you walked over to the bed and pulled down the pink sheets. While getting in Kit came over to lay by your side. Petting her soft coat you eyes slowly got heaver until you fell asleep.