Part 13

COLLEGE

Kunj was flirting with a girl in cafeteria and twinkle was looking at him with tear filled eyes.swara comes there and sits beside her.

"twinki you here i thought you spend your whole times in library"swara said in teasing voice but gets worried seeing her crying.

"twinki are you alright?" swara asked worriedly and follows her gaze and sighed heavily.twinkle gets and almost run from there.

"twinki wait..."swara also run after her and stops her.

"twinki kunj was always like this...you should have thought before falling for him"swara said wiping her tears.

"you are saying this swara....does love happens with our choice and there is limit i can't see him with someone else.it hurts"twinkle said and burst out crying.

swara hugs her slowly and let her cry.

"i know i will be last girl at whom he will look but what i should do with this heart"twinkle cried while hugging her.swara pats her back and let her speak what ever she had in her heart.

when twinkle cried out her heart then swara breaks hug and smiles.

"you are so much in love with my idiot brother"swara said while correcting her hair.swara takes her at less crowded place and both sit on bench.

"did you ever try to tell him about your feelings?"

twinkle looks down and shakes her head.

"that is problem twinki...kunj is world biggest idiot.he will never ever release his feeling you have to take first step he will never do it"swara said while cursing a little.

"he don't love...do he?" twinkle asked confused herself.swara hits his head with both hands.

"twinki in which world you live...can't you see his love."swara said in annoyed voice.twinkle looks at her with disbelief.

"you leave it...you love him that's more important.do you want him in your life?"

"yes but...'

"then do what i will tell you okay..."

"what is running in your mind swara?'twinkle asked in little scared voice.

"nothing you just have to make him a little jealous that's it.do you have some boy who can do acting for you?"

"i can't do this? and what if nothing happened with this?"

"twinki you know my mom and dad always tell me one thing.if you want something then at least try for it once leave rest on God and according to me when it is about TRUE LOVE then we should try till we don't get it"

"that person will be very lucky who will become your life partner"

"hey bhagwan what you made me remember...."swara said while doing drama.twinkle laughed.

"i asked something do you have someone or i have to arrange it?"

"sanskar will do it for me.he had told me on rakhi day that whenever i need anything just tell him and i will comfortable with him"twinkle said smiling.swara's smile vanished.

"are you sure he will agree...i don't think so"swara said in deep voice.

"no when i tied rakhi to him he promised to me"

"if he don't agree then tell me"swara said and gets up.twinkle nodded her head vigorously.

*************************