Chapter 104

The screen turns black and the lights turn on right as Darth Vader starts to swing at Ben Kenobi to 'kill' him. We all look at the culprit with the plug in her hand. Present Lydia.

"Oh, come on!" Anna, Alex, a couple other people, and I yell.

"You've got to be joking! No one in there right mind unplugs the TV in the middle of a movie in which there is a fight going on!" Alex yells falling backwards in exasperation.

"Let alone Star Wars!" Anna, past Lydia, past Sara, and I yell.

"You can finish watching it later," she says.

"Could you have just waited until the Falcon escaped the Death Star?" I ask. "That part was less than a minute away!"

"Then you would be asking me to wait until they got to the Rebel Base, and then you'd be asking me to wait until Luke destroys the Death Star. No."

"Would not!" I argue.

"Can you fast forward to it then?" asks Ezra.

"You are going back to your world now," she says as she starts to leave. We all look at each other in surprise.

"Already?" past Anakin asks.

"Yes," she says walking out. Everyone is quiet for a moment.

"The downside of watching any movie is that time passes faster than you think," Sara says. Lydia and Sara look at each other.

"We're going first," says Lydia. "I'd suggest saying your goodbyes while you still can. From what I understand it will be going in order from farthest in the future to farthest in the past. Goodbye." She gets up and leaves. Sara pauses at the door not far behind her.

"Goodbye, I hope everything turns out well for you three," she says looking at Anna, Alex, and me. She follows Lydia out. Everyone is silent. Anna looks at me.

"Okay, I know you've at least thought of one way to rebel, what's the plan?" she asks in a low voice. The room starts to hum with sound as the others start saying their goodbyes. I try to not listen.

"Um.... Run away and join some type of rebellion in some other world?" I reply pulling at straws from my ideas from days ago. It feels like months ago. A year.

"Seriously?"

"It's the best I got, besides that, surrender," I say.

"It's hopeless isn't it?"

"Yep."

"You know I always thought that if we were in any story that we would be going out against some evil, not our parents."

"You and me both," I reply. I look over at Rey.

"It's been great—" she starts. I hug her, catching her by surprise, but she hugs back.

"I'm going to miss you," I say.

"I thought you said you didn't like Star Wars."

"Not liking the movies and not liking those in them are two entirely different things," I reply. "It's been forever since I've made a new friend."

"I'm glad to be considered your friend," she replies. We break away and stand. Alex and Kylo come over.

"Hey, Kylo, do us a favor and try not to be too hard on the Resistance," Anna says in a joking manner.

"As long as they don't cost us another five legions, I'll consider it," Kylo returns. Rey laughs.

"I was hoping to get another six before you cared," she says.