24

Scene Seven: Mordes

The thrashing grew quieter as I twisted through the thick roots and stems of the bushes, I was actually surprised that thing that lived in the greenhouse was still even after me, would have figured it'd give up by now. A few more steps and my air was gone, my feet were lifted off the ground and I was flying, but not forward, to the side. Before I could calibrate what just happened and suck in sweet oxygen I went stomach first into a more solid trunk, causing me to gush out what little was left in me.

My ears rung and everything spun around me as I desperately tried to get oxygen. By the time I was able to get air back into me I was moving again, dragged actually, whatever the hell slammed into my side was pulling me and judging by the sharp edges holding onto my arm, by its mouth. But all I could see was my feet and the trail they left in the dirt as I was pulled along, but something big and four legged was right next to me. A really big wolf? Great, now I'm dinner, well-at least it's better than being fucked until I sprout and get turned into whatever the hell that woman in the greenhouse was. Being eaten would be a relief, something to end to the torment.

Want the full story?

Check it out, exclusive on Radish Fiction!