## Helen 03 A4CC19 05-01-12

Enjoy.  I've never asked on this before but if you have time do share this.  This story used to have close to 200,000 hits before I removed it to double the size.

It started focused on her face, there were tears strewn down her face where her makeup had run and fresh tears continued to come out of her eye ducts.  She was breathing pretty heavy and her face kept getting pushed up and pulled back down.  “Come on Helen, give the camera a smile, you know you like it.”  There was no recognition to the voice on her face as the same old same old continued. 

All of a sudden she got pushed forward hard and a man groaned.  “Get out of the way man it’s finally my turn.”  The video turned from her face and at the guy pulling himself out of her and stepping aside in the crapped vehicle.  The van had stopped moving as the cameraman shuffled around four other men to position himself between her legs.  The video twisted around, all the while and kept on her.  She was breathing pretty heavily and her legs were shaking as if someone just jumped out from around a corner and scared the shit out of her.  No one was holding her anymore and it no longer seemed she had the energy or will to fight back against her captors. 

The video lingered on her stomach where her chest was rising and falling with quick succession.  The blouse she had on before was gone but her bra still at least keeping her top half sacred.  There were blood smears along her chest going most the way up and the amount of dried blood increased the closer it got to between her legs.  The video fell downward for a bit to show that between her legs was so messy it was hard to tell what was what anymore.  Dried red was smeared all the way down to her knees and was pooled up in on the bed of the van like someone had spilled an entire glass of fruit punch and left it to dry.

The fact that the filmer was getting sloppy seconds, or more like sloppy fifths was evident.  Her passageway was already filled with manly extract and it was seeping out of her like a baby blowing bubbles.  The man filming didn’t seem to mind getting a used body and shifted himself into position over her. A muffled “No” came from her mouth, the no was then followed by a lighter “more” then, “please.”

“You kidding me?  My man here is about ready for a second go at chu.” The filmmaker said as he pushed himself forward. 

She moaned as the original assailant replied, “You kidding man?  I was ready ten minutes ago, you fools need to hurry the hell up.”

The camera started to go back and forth as she laid there and took him all the way in her with a partial paralysis spread across her face.  After about twenty seconds the man with the camera said between thrusts, “Man, she’s not as much fun when she doesn’t fight back.”

The one who had just finished with her was quick to reply, “But felt just as good!”