Chapter 1

Chapter One: Scream_out_Trick

based on beautiful woman who became famous from having a famous brother, but that was not enough. She performed the Velvet Rope Tour and got more famous than her legendary brother. The tours were hot sexy tours that usually had lip biting guys chose from the audience and they were tied up onto a stretcher turned upright and she who we changed the name to protect the innocent. We will call her Kyi'Kai'Lah Jacksun or Kae-coochie for short. This story is under paranormal because anybody screaming other the makers of the short film SCREAM. Is pure ridiculous and un-heard of. Truth be told. You got to watch out for those throw back nigga*hs completely. So if you go on youtube.com you will see all the famous Velvet Rope Tours made famous and those guys had to be tied. With her climbing all up on them and their bulges  standing at attention. Told they bet not put their damn hands on this legend of a Queen of Pop!

Being the favorite sister of the most famous person ever lived. She could show him a thing or two. HeHe!

The girl was just getting her kicks but at the same time, she does like that tongue action. She kinda hooked on that. It's in her BIO. So go read it please. A little About Me

She is not ashame of any photos she has ever taken with any of her boy toys. Just make that deposit and she will let you hang around til one day you might be a text saying. Hey, I got my own damn money, so move and it's Miss Jacksun if you nasty.

Right after The Velvet Rope Tours she would be back stage signing autographs to one of her many novels. 

Make no mistake about it Kae-coochie is a beautiful famous singer kin to another legend. She is a legend in her own right. Pleasure Principle did beat out her brother for an award. He did not forget it.

For instance a show is going on right now and they got this guy up on stage and he is about to lose his mind. He is crying. A grown man crying senseless. While she got on her less then Cat suit and a whip and she climbs up on him and she girates all over him. She kiss his ears and neck and goes down town on the man. He is just about to jump off that stage taking that gurney with him. He tied up and he crying and screaming out her name.

She like "Shut up Trick!

She hits him with the whip and grabs him by his collar and whispers sweet nothings in his ear and he just can't take no mo

He is beggin "Please I just want to be able to touch you. You my Idol"

"Shut up Trick"

She is in control of her tricks any of them come one come all

Our legend knew she was out there turning men on, but he knew there is no woman as tough as his baby sister. Nobody can touch her.

Not 

Queen Bey

Not 

Nippy

Not 

Rebbie

Not 

Toy Toy 

Not 

Little Barbies

Not 

Little Monsters

Not RiRi Navy

Not 

TLC CraztSexyCool

Not 

Tati Thumbie

Not

J-LO

Not 

Selenators

Not Arianators

Not 

Thvg Life

Not

#ScreamOutNation

Not

#CocaineCrew

Not TeamBreezy

Not

J5

Not

@ BritneyArmy

@ MyMikeyBear

@ MJJSTRUTHSEEKER

@ MJJMICHELLE777

@ MJJSGIRLFOREVER

@ Michael Jackson *anon*

@ No Fake FAM make believe adding yourself PM Queens

The Velvet Rope Tour hot Tour that was copied by all other not so hot acts like

@ ILLUMINATI

@ Trey Sonz

@ Usher

@ Chris Brown

@ Cash Money

@ Those disgusting BeLIEbers fo sho

Shout out TO THE VELVET ROPE TOUR 

#VelvetRopeTour lives On...