Chapter Four

I was so scared, I wasn't sure what was going to happen. I tried to call out to Aaron but got no response. I tried to untie my wrist but wasn't having any luck. All of a sudden I saw Aaron move his head slightly, "Aaron!" He started to move a little more, "Aaron!" I kept calling him till he was looking in my direction. I could tell he wasn't able to talk as his mouth was still taped shut. "Aaron...Do u have anything to cut this rope?" He was still very much out of it and wasn't able to answer me directly.
I sat in the corner of room trying to keep Aaron awake when two guys and a girl entered the room. It was the same group Zak and I had seen before. I backed off to the corner as the came in. One of the guys came at me and grabbed my arm pulling me to my feet, he than looked down at aaron who was in and out of consciousness. "What do u want?" "U and ur friends were trespassing, I want revenage!" He grabbed my throat. "We weren't trespassing..." I tried to catch my breath. "LAIR!" He pushed me to the side as I hit the floor. "DONT FUCK WITH ME!" "We are Paranormal investigators...we..." "SHUT UP!" he was so angry at this point, the other two grabbed my arms and pulled me to my feet. The other guy got in my face, "You disgust me...all of u!" He went to hit me just as Aaron kicked his shin causing him collapse. The girl went to help him while the other guy went after me.