Chapter Five

Aaron stuck his foot out causing the guy to trip. The guy hit his head on the wall so hard it knocked him. I saw an opportunity and went for it. I hurried to help aaron. "Hurry we gotta find zak and Jay!" He said as we stumbled to our feet, the guy was still out cold. "Y/N come on." I just stood there for a second and just ran for it.

      We slowly crept down a long hallway as we peaked in each room looking for Zak and Jay but we had no luck. "There was another hall down this way if we back track we might find them!" I said. "Its to dangerous we can't go back!" "We can't leave them behind ethier!" I said as I turned to go back. "Y/n wait its to dangerous!" Aaron whispered loudly. I turned to look at him, "we have to find Zak and Jay!" I whispered. I turned to keep going and was caught off guard when someone grabbed me.  "Y/N!!!!" Aaron screamed just as he was pulled in a different direction and disappeared into a dark room. 
      Tears filled my eyes as I watched Aaron disappear knowing there was nothing I could do. I had lost my three best friends and I was now alone and scared. What would happen now?
   I was thrown back into the room had just escaped from, I hit the floor as the door was slammed shut. I sat in  the center of the room as I buried my faces into my knees as I cried.  I didn't think I would ever get out alive. I sat there and prayed.