Mixed Minds{a Jacob Renessmee Love Story}

Mixed Minds{A Jacob Renessmee Love Story}

Chapter 1

Jacob

I was walking towards the Cullen's house and I saw Renessmee sitting on the grass in the front lawn of Bella's house looking like an angel sent from heaven. I smiled to myself and walked towards her.

"Hey Nessie" I smiled at her.

"Hey Jakie" She smiles back.

"Where are your parents?" I asked.

"Hunting." Was all she said.

"God you're beautiful." I say absent mindedly.

She just stared at me like I was crazy.

I mentally slapped myself. Shit! I'm so stupid. I thought.

"Uhm, thank you. I think." Nessie said.

"I'm sorry Nessie..." I mumbled ashamed.

She grabbed my hand and laughed. "Don't feel bad Jakie." She said those full pink lips smiling.

God I want to kiss her so badly! Damn it!! I thought

She kissed my cheek lightly and giggled when she stepped back and saw me blushing. I blinked a couple of times and laughed a little.

"Jakie, you know how much I love you. " She said looking down.

"Yeah, I know." But not the way I love you. I thought. Then I turned and left after kissing her cheek.

Chapter 2

Renesmee

I stood there. Then I went inside blushing. I love him more than I should. I thought. Fuck! Why did I have to fall for a werewolf?! Dad will never allow it.

I groaned. Why me?!

I sighed. But I can't help it I mean he is so hot! He makes me feel so... OMG!

Thank god I'm home alone for a few days. I need to clear my head. Wow I'm in love with my dad's enemy. Holy fucking shit!! I have to tell him or express my love for him somehow. I got it! I'll kiss him! Ha-ha! Perfect! I called up Jake's house knowing he was home.

"Hello?" Jake answered.

"Jakie, can you come over?" I asked.

"Sure." He said. "I'll be right over."

"OK bye see ya when ya get here." I said hanging up.

I waited until he came inside and I ran up to him and kissed him with passion and what surprised me was that he kissed back.

I pulled away for air and I whispered "I love you." In his ear.

"I love you too Nessie ." He said and he kissed me.

Chapter 3

Jacob

I kissed her again and then I trailed down her neck.

"Jake..." She said.

"Hm?" I looked up at her.

"My parents are going to be home soon and if my dad catches you all hell will break loose. I'll see you tomorrow." I kissed her then I turned leaving.

Renessmee

I stood there blushing. Then my parents came home and I composed myself.

"Hi mommy." I hugged her which was a big mistake...

"Honey you reek like wet dog." Her nose scrunched up.

Edward's eyes grew wide. Oh crap!

"YOU KISSED HIM!" He yelled.

"Dad calm down.... Please?" I asked starting to cry. But I knew it was futile.

So I ran to my room crying and I slammed the door shut calling him a jerk and some not so nice names as I cried myself to sleep.

Jacob

I was walking home when I smelled the familiar scent following me. It was him. Oh crap! I thought. I turned to find him right behind me.

He grabbed me by my neck. "If you ever touch her again! I. Will. Kill. You. Personally understand!!" He yelled in my face.

"You can't keep her from me Edward! I love her!" I yelled back. That resulted in a punch to the face. That's when all hell broke loose...