Chapter Twenty Five

HELLO AGAIN MY BEAUTIFUL, BEAUTIFUL INTERNET PEOPLE!!! <3  I have exciting newsssss!!!  SO.  If you read my little note thingies I post at the beginning and end of almost every chapter, (and the two parts that weren't chapters), you will know that I have had some trouble updating due to lack of computer. That will no longer be a problem!!!  my burfffdayyyy was a couple weeks ago  <3 And my wonderful mother of mine got me my very own laptop!!! SOOOOOO.  My previous updating schedule should be back soon :)  AND ITS SUMMER!!!  NO SCHOOL WOOOOOOOOOOOOOH  I will try my hardest to update as often and quickly as I can with actual quality chapters hahaha.  It's hard to believe that this story has been up for about a year now... Thank you to every single one of you who have stuck around since the very beginning :)  Zeek and Austen love you!!!  I hope you all have an amazingly fantastic day!!  ITS SUMMER*sings in Olaf's voice* SUMMMMMMMMMMEERRRRRRRRRR!!!  Anyhow, thank you all who have been patient for so long with my lack of updating.  I love each and every single one of you from the bottom of my heart. <3

Chapter Twenty Five- Zeek's POV

  I watched nervously as Austen tore the paper away from the present I had gotten him.  Once he got all the paper off, he studied the photo album, smiling at the cover.

  "I love it!"  He smiled and kissed my cheek.  The night before, I had found a lot of my old photos of us, and put them in the album.  Austen opened the cover and flipped through all the pages I had filled.  "You were such an adorable toddler."  He laughed and showed me a picture of a three year old me with chocolate smeared all over my face, and my arms around three year old Austen as well.  He was the cute one!

  "You were the cutest.  You still are."  He shook his head in disagreement.

  "You keep telling yourself that, but I know it's not true.  You are adorable!"  I blushed and he just kissed my nose, setting the book aside.

  "Do we have any plans today? Or are we just gonna hang here all day?"  He asked, tracing circles on my palm.

  "No, I don't think so.  We can just hang out here all day and watch movies if you want."  He grinned from ear to ear and nodded.

  "That sounds wonderful."   He stood up from his seat next to me and pulled me up against him.

  "It does, doesn't it?"  He chuckled and kissed my forehead, then pulled me across the house by my hand.

  "Come on, I want to make you breakfast."  He made me sit on the tall bar stool as he moved about the kitchen.  I was too busy watching him cook and giggling at his goofy dance moves.  At one point he even grabbed a wooden spoon and acted as if it was a microphone.

  "And even as I wonder, I'm keepin' you in sight!  You're a candle in the window on a cold dark winter's night.  I'm getting closer than I ever though I might!"  He did a funny air-drum solo and continued singing, staring right at me.  "Cause I can't fight this feeling anymore!  I've forgotten what I started fighting for.  And if I had to crawl upon the floor, come crashing through your door. I can't fight this feeling anymore!!!"  He held the last note for way too long and bowed dramatically as I applauded him.

  "You're so adorable."  I managed to say through my giggles.

  "Did you like that?"  I smiled and nodded.  He bowed again and continued cooking.  I didn't really know what he was cooking for me until he set it in front of me (I was too busy staring at him...)  He made me eggs and bacon which were arranged like a smiley face, and a piece of toast he had cut into a heart.  

  "Awe!  It's so cute, I don't want to eat it..."  He laughed and poured himself some cereal.  "Babe, I can share.  Or I can make you something if you'd like..."  He shook his head.