Pacify Her «Meto X Yandere!!Reader»

Welcome to the continuation of 'Bitch-Face!'.

(Y/N) POV

Since Meto yelled at her,she has been resilient about getting into his pants.

The teacher even gave him a demerit for his so-called 'sexual harassment'.

Clearly,the teacher has no idea what happened. Every student in the class at that time saw what had happened but they didn't even bother.

I tried to explain it to the teacher but she wouldn't listen.

She kept saying that I was only making up stories so I could cover up Meto's wrongdoing.

But one time,(Enemy/N) really fucked up for sure. And I made sure she regret everything she had done to him.

*********

(Enemy/N) was sucking on a lollipop as Meto did his homework.

To my disgust,she licked it in the air with her tongue out like she just don't care with a playful smirk on her face.

Meto fought to maintain his neutral expression from contorting into a face of pure disgust.

But what she did next truly made me infuriated.

**********

Meto's POV

As I fought to maintain my disgust from being exposed,she stuck her lollipop in (Y/N)'s hair and kissed me right on the lips.

As soon as she pulled away,I watched as (Y/N) pull off the most insane thing I have ever seen.

***********

(

Y/N)'s POV

Once she pulled away from Meto,I pulled the bitch by the hair and shoved the lollipop she sucked on earlier into her mouth forcefully.

"Look,you attention whore. If you wanna suck on him so bad,suck on your pansy-ass lollipop and pacify your bitching for once. It's a wonder how we're not fucking deaf yet." I stared at her petrified eyes as she shivered.

"Please...Don't hurt me..." She pleaded,buckling her knees together.

"Only if you leave him and I alone,you get it?" I said,my eyes still in a predatory gaze.

She nodded vigorously.

I stood back to Meto,but I turned to her again.

Again,I warned her of my impending intentions.

"Say one more thing and I'll pacify you myself. And it'll be more than that lollipop."