A Flower For You (Meto[MEJIBRAY]X Reader)

(Y/N)'s POV

It was hethic day in school. The class was boring. Girls and boys were nothing different. Even a bunch of students smoking in the parking lot was nothing to the school. Everything in my school days were boring and repetitive. Same old,same old...

...until Meto came.

He was quiet and didn't talk much. Normally I would see him eat lunch in the school garden where flowers,such as roses,daffodils,orchids,etc. He had a unqiue sense of fashion. He would even outdress the most popular girls in class. He had light blue,long silver hair and a scheme of doll-like lashes and makeup. He also had a ton of ball piercings. Strange thing is,he always carried a brown teddy bear that had black and white fabric sewn on,a zipper for a mouth and a big purple button.

In class,all I did was draw on a notepad. I was too lazy to even listen to the teacher teach. But,I heard a conversation fly past my ears,regarding about Meto.

"Hey,Cherie. Have you noticed the way Meto-chin stares at (Y/N)?" Your classmate Shannon whispered to Cherie,who sat directly behind you.

******

I've decided to go to the flower garden to have my lunch. Preferably I'll be able to talk to Meto.

There he is,quietly eating his lunch. Gathering up all my courage,I walked up to him.

"Hello,Meto."

Meto looked up and began panicking,his face turning a bright tomato red. He tried to talk but he decided to reach for a couple sheets of paper and a pen from his bag.

"Sorry. I can't talk." He wrote.

Sitting down next to him,I replied.

"Why? Are you shy by nature?"

He nodded,then wrote down.

"People have told you something weird about me and you,haven't they?" He wrote.

I grimaced at the memory of Shannon and Cherie's chat.

"Yeah,they said that you were looking at me in strange way." I answered.

Meto then finally spoke.

"Do you want to know the true reason behind it?" He said.

Running over to the patch of purple lilies,he picked a lily flower and then presented it to me.

"I...I love you,(Y/N)."  He confessed,his words stuttering as he looked away in shame. I  slowly reached out to accept the gift.

"Meto-chin..." I smiled as his cute nickname rolled off the tip of my tongue. He looked at me with a surprised look,not believing that it was reality that he was living in. Tears started to well up in his eyes.

"(Y/N)...(Y/N)!!" He bawled,embracing us.

"I've never felt so safe before. Please,I'll do whatever it takes to make us both happy."