Punishment For Punctuality([DIAURA]Military AU!!Yo-Ka X Reader) LEMON

Yo-ka's POV

It was another day of successful day in the battlefield. All corporals,soldiers and officers reported on time. All but one.

My eyes wandered over the checklist of names,looking for the blank box that hadn't been ticked with my ink pen. Finally,my mouth silently muttered the name that I had longed for.

Officer (Y/N)(L/N).

One of my favourite officers. No,my ONLY favourite officer. Sometimes,she is very clumsy. But I took it to my advantage. One time,she tripped over a bundle of papers and pens off my desk. She bent over to pick them up,her back facing me. Her pants tightened around her ass,her beautiful curves catching my eyes.

I licked my dry lips,remembering the memory. Then,a knock on my office door snapped me back.

"Come in." I ordered,crossing my legs.

The door opened to friendly and beautiful face I had longed for.

Officer (Y/N),you're gonna be punished for being late.

(Y/N)'s POV

I knew the minute I entered General Yo-Ka's office,I was in deep trouble.

I opened the door to see a straight-faced Yo-Ka staring right back at me.

"Corporal (L/N),you,out of all the others,are the last to report." I sighed.

Yo-Ka was surely going to make me clean the bathroom floors or put me under heavy training.

"(Y/N),your lack of punctuality is what got you in trouble..." Yo-Ka chanted as he stood up from his desk and paced towards the door behind me.

"...But it is still your fault,is it not?" He whispered in my ear. His warm breath was tickling my earlobe softly,making me shudder.

"Y-Yes,Yo-Ka..." I stuttered,trying to keep the red tint from forming on my face.

He lightly patted my reddened cheeks,I was struggling to fight the urge of buckling my knees.

But,I felt a rough hand touch my...bottom?

Yo-Ka's gloved palm massaged each cheek with a slight amount of pressure but also seemed to have a possessive grip on it.

"(Y/N),tell me that something like this wouldn't happen again. Be sure to keep a straight face when you do." My lips were trying their best not to slip out a groan of pleasure.

His hands teased my breasts,his palm pressed against the nipple. His fingers traced the rising bud,twirling around it to make it even harder to resist.

"I-I-It wo-won't h-h-happen again, General Y-Y-Y-Yo-Ka!" I felt him smirk against my neck,as a warm liquid flooded my panties.

He let go of whatever he was doing and returned to his desk. His arm swept over everything that covered the desk,piling a bunch of junk onto the floor.

He stood there,however. He grabbed me by the shoulders and slammed my body onto the empty desk.

"Now,let the punishment begin."

He tore open my jacket,the buttons flying over the place. Then,I had realized I had forgotten I didn't wear an undershirt beneath. Now,Yo-Ka was staring at me,only in a bra,then took it off. He licked his lips,salivating the delicious sight. He then ripped off my pants and panties in one swift motion,leaving me bare in his eyes.

"You came here to report to me in incomplete attire? Such a naughty girl." He teased,rubbing his hand on my wet region roughly.

"Y-Yo-Ka,please...d-don't..." I moaned out,as he placed a finger on my clit,toying it mercilessly,rubbing the sensitive pearl up and down.

"A-Ahhah! Y-Yo-Ka!!" I softly screamed out,arching my back. Yo-Ka just smiled sadistically at my now flushed complexion.

He gave me a passionate kiss,his tongue explored my wet cavern as he groped me. It was too good to be true.

"That's right,(Y/N)...Moan out my name just like that...I love it so much..." He said. He bent over to kiss my neck,biting it and sucking to leave a hickey on my neck. I trembled like a fragile flower under Yo-Ka's touch.

I felt something hard touch my opening. He proceeded to stick a slick finger into my entrance. He began to thrust the slicked digit in and out. Slowly,he added a second. And then a third.

"Well,looks like it's your turn to please me. Do it." He said,motioning me to get on the floor and on my knees.

He unbuttoned his pants,and let his member out from its cloth confines. It was hard and had pre-cum leaking out.

"C'mon,(Y/N). I am your General,so just do it." Yo-Ka said. I shyly wrapped my hand around it,stroking it up and down.

"Oh...yes!" He moaned out loudly,burying a hand in my (H/C)-coloured hair,making it all ruffly-looking.

"Now,suck it." Yo-Ka commanded,pulling my wrist to take my hand off his member.

Placing my lips on the tip of the member,tasting the salty-sweet syrupy liquid that was leaking out. Slowly,I took in more of the length. I then wrapped my tongue the shaft,dragging it up and down.

I then tried to deep-throat it,but it revoked my gag reflex,to which made Yo-Ka moan louder.

"Shit!" Thick ribbons of white spurt onto my chest and face. I licked up the liquid around my mouth,salivating the salty-sweet syrup.

"Now,bend over." I did as he told.

I heard a plastic package rip open and the sound of gel squishing.

I then felt his hands grab me by the hips and thrust into me.

"Is it painful?" He asked,leaning over to kiss my lips softly. I shook my head. He allowed me some time to adjust before thrusting in and out of me.

It was so good. I never knew this could be so deliciously wickedly blissful. I was already a moaning mess st that point.

"Oh my,this is tighter than I imagined you would be,(Y/N)..." Yo-Ka remarked.

"Ahh...! Oh God!" I cried out,my elbows propped onto the desk for support as the furniture shook from Yo-Ka thrusting.

But,if I moaned out any louder,someone would notice.

Yo-Ka seemed to notice my slight distress and told me.

"If anyone dares to interrupt this,they'll be sure to pay for it." He said,the tip of his member hit a part of me that made me scream out.

"Oh! Y-Yo-Ka,please! Do it again!" I demanded. By then,I was openly drooling onto the desk,my legs were on the point of collasping and I was at limit if climaxing.

My voice was already gone at that time from screaming his name. The energy in my body drained out like water. The syrupy liquid covered his member,allowing it to be even sloppier and slick.

"(Y/N)...I'm going to-!!"I felt a warmth fill up my inside as it started leak onto my thighs. I felt terror in my heart. Yo-Ka pulled out and smiled. When he pulled out,the warmth in my insides were gone. Turns out,he used protection. Thank god.

He got a tissue and started to clean my thighs.

He threw the condom and used tissue into the trash. We both got dressed.

As I was getting dressed,he whispered into my ear.

"Next time,be more punctual,okay?"