Sher Khan meets SRK

Almas sat under the colourful umbrella shading her from the blazing sun, sipping her chilled ice tea.

"Kaun Kambhakt bardasht karne ke liye peeta hai."

Almas heard her favourite celeb's voice, and a strong burst of laughter after it.

She looked up from her drink and stared.

It was Shah Rukh Khan!! Her favourite Shah Rukh Khan.

She was so shocked, she couldn't even jump and shout like her heart was doing.

She opened and closed her mouth like a fish, and a whimper escaped her mouth, "SRK? You? WOW!"

Chuckling, Shah rukh pulled a chair and sat in front of her, "Almas, Kehte hain ki, agar kisi cheez ko dil se chaho to puri Qaaynat tumhe usse milane k koshis me lag jati hai."

Almas nodded, totally starstruck.

ShahRukh dimpled again, and continued throwing his dialogues at her, "It's alright Senorita, bade bade desho me esi chhoti chhoti baate hote rehti h."

Almas chuckled, the ice breaking.

Her beautiful eyes shone and her face wrinkled it laughter. Her lips curled up in a smile, as she stared at the man in front of her.

"Let's start again Sher Khan," he said, chuckling, extending his hands for a handshake, "Rahul, naam to suna hi hoga."

Almas smirked and said, "And I am Kiran," doing a poor imitation of the iconic dialogue, "K-k-kiran."

Both of them dimpled sweetly and Shahrukh bent forwards, "Kya kare aj?"

Almas stood up and pulled him up too, "Aaj, Aaj ek hasi or baat lu, Aaj ek dua or maang lu, Aaj ek aansu or pi lu.. Aaj ek zindagi or jee lu, aaj ek sapna or dekh lu... Aaj... Kya pata Kal ho na ho?"

Sharukh smiled at her, "That's my favourite dialogue! Wese apka to kal, parso, tarso sab hoega. Afterall, its your bday soooon!"

Super-excited, super happy, She looked at him, "You knew?!"

"Don k dushmano ko yaad rakhna chahiye k don kabhi kuchh bhulta nahi. Or ye don k chahne walo ko b apply karta h." replied SRK, with a smirk.

Almas nodded, happily.

The beautiful meet, was nearing an end.

Shah Rukh Khan pulled Almas into a hug and said, "A very happy birthday dear. Yaad rakhna: Zindagi me kuchh banna ho, kuchh haasil karna ho, kuchh jeetna ho, to hamesha apni dil ki suno. Aur agar, dil se b awaaz na aye, to. To apni aankhe band krke apni maa aur baba ka naam lo. Phir dekhna, tum har manzil paa sakogi. Har mushkil asaan hojaegi. Jeet tumhari hogi, sirf tumhari."

With these blessings from SRK, they broke the hug.

Almas waved, content as He walked away.

She sat down, under the brightly coloured umbrella, sipping her drink and counting the days to her birthday.