Away

Recap: Reyes used Hanzo to get close to Jesse. Hanzo feeling hurt wanted be with Jesse to make him happy. Jesse not wanting a one night stand anymore decides after confronting Hanzo and confessing his love to him gives up. Hanzo still having some unknown feelings couldn't accpet his offer at the moment pretty much made room for Reyes to get in.

We all caught up, good. Lets continue.

Reyes takes Jesse back to his room. Making sure he was set before leaving that night. Reyes walks back to his room with a satisfied look on his face.

The morning came in with a soft mist in the air and a warm breeze in the air. Jesse spent most of his time in his room for the day. Hopefully not to run into Hanzo after their last meeting. Hanzo was at the firing range, spending multiple hours shotting arrow after arrow. Head shot, chest, and perfect marks everytime. People looked on in amazement, seeing him in full concentration.

"Whoa. One after another. Is he ever going to stop?" Mei says watching with Tracer.

"Not sure. He seems quite determined to keep going." Tracer says in response.

Hanzo's mind was in a pool of regret, anger, and pain. So many questions, little answers, and emotions clouding his head. It ached all through the night and morning.
I
He draws again aiming down his target. "Jesse..." His arm relaxed lowering his bow. Griping his forehead again.

He shakes his head. Leaving the range into the corridors.

"I need to go see Dr. Zeigler."

Jesse relaxes on his bed streched out and shirtless. His hat flopped over his face. He leans back against the pillows, still facing up to the ceiling at an angle. He takes in a breath and lets out a deep sigh. He hears a knock at the door. He doesn't answer for a moment until he hears it again.

"Yeah." Jesse says sitting up on the bed, putting his hat back on.

"Its Reyes. Got somethingto talk to you about."

Jesse was silent for a second, then gets up and opens the door.

"We got a mission..." Reyes says handing him a folder.

Jesse takes the folder looking through the papers, lazily leaning against the door. He looks it over and straightens up a bit.

"Deadlock Gang? Hmph...looks like they found some big fish to work for." Jesse says with a slight smirk. "We going after them? Just us two?" Jesse looking up with a brow rasied.

"Yeah. Jack thought it would be better. Small group, known experience, and intelligence with this particular group." Reyes said with a serious tone. "That's fine right?"

Jesse stayed quiet for a moment, then shook his head. "Not at all. When we leave?"

"Late this afternoon. Be ready." Reyes says walking off.

Jesse watches him leave before heading back to bed, closing the door behind him. Hanzo makes it to the medic and enters. Mercy looks up from her computer screen and smiles.

"Hello there. Is there something wrong." She says lefting up from her desk.

Hanzo took a seat on the examination bed and rubs the back of his neck. "A few pains here and there. I was hoping there was anything you could do about it."

Mercy gets up from her desk and walks over to him. "Let's have a look."

A few hours pass. Jesse gets set up to leave. He exits his room and continues down the hall to the transport station.

Hanzo sets up from the examination. Mercy looked over the results of his tests. "Hmm no changes. Still looks healthy, probably just stress. You should really take better care of yourself. You usually manage your stress well."