In the dark

Sooo sorry about the late response guys, been busy with a lot. Hope all enjoy this and having a great day. Let's continue.

Jesse and Hanzo head over to the bar lounge. It was somewhat empty just a few people here and there enjoying the music and atmosphere. Jesse walks up to the bar and ask for 2 drinks of whiskey. Hanzo sits down at a corner both in the back and singles Jesse to come sit. He comes over sitting on the opposite side and passes him the glass. Hanzo thanks him taking a sip, it was a rough and burning sensation both soothing his thorat with a swallow.

They both sit there quietly, not giving any room for much coversation as they drink. A few minutes pass with Hanzo finally finishing off the last bit of his whiskey. Jesse stands up from the both.

"Well its getting late. Should we head up?"

Hanzo nods getting up from the table, both of them heading to the elevator. They arrive at the room and enter. It was nice. King-sized bed, open view of the city, large bathroom, seating arrangements, and great decor. Looking in the closet and bathroom was some complimentary night clothes to wear if needed.

Jesse whistles. "Good to know, they wanted us comfrontable." He says exploring the room.

Both of them stopped looking down at the one bed available. Hanzo slightly sighs then walks of towards the bathroom.

"I'm going to take a shower." He says quickly closing the door behind him.

Jesse before even giving a word, sees Hanzo close the door. He looks over to tge bed not sure what to do. He rubs his head, then lets out a uncomfortable sigh. Hanzo was relaxing in the shower the hot water sootheing his tense muscles and aching head. He gets out after a few minutes, taking cold rinse before stepping out. He whiped the mirror clearing it to see his reflextion. Steam was still coming off his body, his long hair down along his back and chest was still dropping.  Hanzo drys himself off changing tlinto the night clothes given before stepping.

"Jesse. I'm finished if you want to."

Hanzo looks up seeing Jesse laid out along the love seat. Jesse boots placed to side if it. He's lower legs streched out past the arm rest.

"I'm fine." He said, placing his hat over his face. Jesse points over to the bed. "You can have the bed. Thought you be more comfrontable this way."

Hanzo looked over at the bed. It was much bigger than the bed in his quarters. He looks back at Jesse who turns over to side trying to get comfrontable facing his back towards Hanzo.

"If your not comfortable. Let us share the bed. Its more than enoghe space."

Jesse glances over his sholder. "You sure."

Hanzo nods trying not to look to nerves at his jester. Jesse smiles, lefting up from the little two seater and quickly laying across the bed.  Hanzo shakes his head turning of the light before getting under the sheets on his side.

An hour passes and Hanzo couldn't sleep. He rolls over to his other side, seeing a soft image of Jesse's outlined body his back to him just a few inches from each other. Even with that distance he can see his firm back, and smell. He couldn't help breathe the cowboy's strong scent of whiskey and sweet tobacoo. The sensation slightly burn his nostrils, as he took a quiet gulp his mouth starting the mositen. Hanzo head pulsed suddenly giving a sharp pain.

Hanzo thought back to Mercy's report on him.

"As you recover many things might trigger your memory. Depending on the strong connection you have to it. For example a baby can't remember the basic things always, but repetition of sight, smell, touch, and taste can help them regain it."

Hanzo grunts softly thinking to himself in the dark.

"Sight, smell,...touch." Hanzo could vaguely see Jesse under the pale moonlight, shining in through the windows blinds.

Hanzo slowly and quietly reached for Jesse's hair. His fingers grazed his the tips of Jesse's hair at the bottom of his neck. It felt surprisingly soft from its rough look slightly long. Hanzo's fingers tingled at the touch of it. He reached forward again, but quickly stopped as Jesse rolls over to him face to face.

It startled him for a seeking making his heart beat faster. Luckily Jesse was still sleeping. Hanzo could feel Jesse's heat more closely now. His breathe was warm and soothing. It felt nice. Familiar. Wanting. Hanzo felt himself getting closer to Jesse.

"Sight, smell, touch,...taste." Hanzo thought to himself.

Looking over Jesse's face his lips, rugged face, and caramel skin. It made Hanzo softly blush at the thought. But he wanted to. He inched closer to him. Feeling his heat more, closing the gap between them. Hanzo's lips was a brush away from Jesse's.

"See something you like?"

Hanzo immediately sits and backs away from Jesse seeing his eyes wide open and looking at him with a smirk.

"I...I was..." Hanzo stuttered trying to find an explanation for his actions.

Jesse calmly grabs his hand to make him look back at him.

"Take it easy." Jesse says sitting up also. "No reason to get explain."

Hanzo looked down turning his head back away from Jesse's. Jesse slightly sighs and turns away also.

"Get some rest." Jesse said releaseing his and getting ready to lay back down before he hears Hanzo's voice.

"I want to know...how it would feel to...kiss you."

Jesse quickly straightens his back to his response.

"Before...I felt something, but it was painful. I wanted to try again, but the right way."

Jesse smiles gently grabbing Hanzo's chin with his free hand turning him to face him.

"Well I'm right here."

Hanzo blushed even more. Trying to keep his composer.

"Not like this." He said shaking his head. "Close your eyes, hands on the bed."

Jesse complys and does what Hanzo says. Hanzo takes a breath, coming in closer to him. Their lips meet. In a warm long awaited bond. His lips tasting of the strong whiskey the had early with a faint taste of sweetness and sour. His head aches at the moment slightly wincing from the pain. Jesse notices and pulls away.

"Are yoy oka..."

Before he could finish Hanzo pulls him back in. Both their lips together, tongues caressing each others wet mouth, feeling the heat from every heavy gasp of air and pant. Hanzo grips Jesse's strong shoulders, as Jesse wraps his arms around his waist, pulling him closer. Kissing and groping having the sensation come over them in a heated tangle of emotion and taste.

Hanzo felt lost in the moment his overcoming with emotion and tingles he didn't notice until now. With this man, only him, alone.

Hanzo finally breaks away his body feeling heavy and weak. Jesse holds him up with arms around his back gently rubbing him to make sure he's comfrontable.

"Hanzo?" Jesse says softly

Hanzo peers into Jesse's amber moonlite eyes. It gaze a soft hue and definition that made him get shivers down his spine. Hanzo leans down rest his head on Jesse left shoulder.

"More. I...want more of you Jesse. " Hanzo says softly into his ear.

I'll have more later on today. Thanks for the support.