The Lodge and Pizza ft John

I heard a doorbell ring. I ran to it quicky. "Hey". He smiled. I blushed as I waved and gave him a spot to sit on the sofa. "Did you already call the pizza dude". He asks.

"Uh...yeah. Give me second, I'll be right back". I say.

I quickly run upstairs and call the pizza place. How did I forget? I sigh as a lady pick up the phone.

"Hi, welcome to Pizza Hut. How may I take your order". She asks.

"Um, could I have one pepperoni pizza, one cheese pizza and two 3 meat pizzas please". I ask, turning on my white girl voice.

"15.50. Would you like it to be picked up".

"Um, no. Delivered please". I say shyly.

"Sure thing. Address". She asks.

"Crossroad Simpson Street. Door number 135". I say nicely.

"And your name". She says.

"Lea, it's my birthday". I inform her.

"Oh, well happy birthday. We'll be there in a few minutes. Have a nice day, birthday girl". She said.

"Thanks". I chirp.

When I hung up the phone, John was leaning on the wall with one hand in his pocket and a huge smirk on his face. Did I ever tell you how cute John is??? Cuz he is too cute?? Like sooo cute

"Thought they was on the way". He asks.

"They are". I say nervously. God, why can't I be attractive??

"Seems to me as if you just got on the phone with them". He says, still smirking.

"That was my...grandma". I say, thinking quickly.

"You're... grandma". He raises an eyebrow.

"Yep. My grandma. My lovable, kind grandma". I say cheesily.

"I must say...you're terrible at lying". He laughs.

"Hey". I punch him playfully. OMG, I touched my crush. I touched my crush.

"What, it's true". He says, still laughing.

"For your information, I went to lying class". I say, folding my arms as if I were a five year old proving a point.

"Like I said, terrible liar". He shakes his head miserably.

"Whatever". I roll my eyes as I get the door.

"Hi". A woman says.

John looks at the woman as if he is in love with her. Like she isn't just a pizza lady and nothing more. I clear my throat as I step in front of her, taking the pizza and exchanging it for the 4 boxes of pizza.

"Have a nice day". The woman says. I noticed she was the woman on the phone. DOES SHE LIKE MY MAN?! CUZ ITS CLEAR TO SEE HE'S OVER MY HOUSE. FOR MY BIRTHDAY. BACK AWAY, BITCH.

"Esmeralda". He says speechlessly. I gasp. I have heard of her. The girl who was known for turning John into a fuckboy. After breaking his heart, he never ever loved again. He only took girls virginity's and that's it. He didn't care.  He slept with them, and threw them away like garbage.

"You". I say evilly.

"Me". She says, innocently.

"WHY ARE YOU HERE". I growl.

"Giving you you're pizza". She says, stating the obvious.

"Well, we got it, thanks". I slam the door in her face.

BITCH BYE!!!