special!!!!! Kid trunks x OC

(based on Dragon ball wiki, BULMA AND TIEN LITERALLY HAVE THE SAME BIRTHDAY, SO AWKWARD...)

Also, I will do these DBZ characters x OC (one of mine....) And I will do the first five if anyone wants me to do one.

Here are the DBZ characters that are paired with my OCs:

Piccolo

Tien

Yamcha

Gohan

Dende

Frieza/Cell

17

Goten

Trunks

OCs!!!!!!!

Future

Harmony

Faith

Venus (Lilly/Riri x Gohan is only in the alternative versions)

Melody was Tien and Harmony's daughter with luscious black hair and brilliant green eyes. She was strong, but sweet and loving. At some times she could be a little too much like her dad and too much like her mom at the same time, which creeped some people out.

But not Trunks.

It was after Beerus left the Earth in Bulma's birthday when Goten, Trunks, Melody, Hope, and Rhythm disappeared in Trunks' room to play...

The Pocky Game.

Yes, the Pocky Game.

Hope was excited, Goten and Rhythm were nervous, and Trunks and Melody were confused.

"Uhh... What are we supposed to do..." Melody says as she eyes the box of Pocky.

"Hmm... I'm not sure but I think it goes like this..." Rhythm demonstrates the game by putting one end of the Pocky in Goten's mouth and munched on the other side. Their lips met right in the middle as they fought over the last bit of Pocky. Rhythm ended up winning after FIVE MINUTES OF MAKING OUT.

"I have a feeling that Mom and Dad is going to know bout this so I'ma go..." Rhythm says as she disappeared from the room, leaving everyone else behind.

"Uh.... I think we're too young to do this..." Melody says, holding her stomach.

"Yeah, kissing's gross."

"Grow up already!" Hope says, dropping the box of Pocky on the floor.

"We're only twelve!"

"Thirteen." Rhythm yells from the closet.

"Whatever. This is boring." Goten follows Hope out of Trunks' room, leaving him with Melody.

"So..." Melody started.

"So, what?"

"Y-you wanna try it?"

Trunks stared at her for a second. "Try what?"

"This." She shook the pocky box. Trunks flushed. "Or would you rather do it with Mai instead..."

"N-no!" Trunks yelled before Melody was able to stand. He took the box from her and opened it. Soon, he was sitting on the ground with a chocolate Pocky stick in his mouth. Melody's cheeks were flaming red as she sat across from him on the floor.

The two of them started eating the Pocky from opposite ends until their lips accidentally touch. Both of them shot back immediately.

"S-sorry!" The two of them said, so wiping off their mouths and avoiding each other's gaze. Both of them sat for a while on the floor, blushing heavily.

"H-hey, you wanna t-try it again?"

"Try what? The game?"

"No, idiot." Melody buried her face in her hands when she realized what Trunks meant.

"O-oh. O-okay." She brushed a hair behind her ear before she leaned in slowly, her eyes closing.

"W-wai-" Trunks tried to say before her lips collided with his. Instantly forgetting what he was saying, he attempted to kiss her back. His hands landing on her sides while her hands landed on his shoulders. She suddenly leaned in closer, deepening the kiss. She felt something wet glide over her lower lip, and pulled away.

"W-what was that?" She whispered.

"I-I saw Mom and Dad doing it." Trunks muttered. "I just thought that you'd like it-" Melody cut him off by pecking his lips.

"It just startled me." She says, licking her lips. "H-hey, Trunks?"

"Yeah?"

"I like you."

The blush on his face grew when she said that. "I like you too."