Welcome to Sunnydale

My life is a living hell. I can't get anything right. That's what my brother says every time we move, or his girlfriend breaks up with him. Oh. Should I introduce myself.

I'm Shit head buttkins...just kidding. I'm Allison Reba I know what a shity name for a gorgeous red head. Right now my 19 year old brother is throwing a fit, because my uncle Logan wants me and him to move their with him. The reason well- you see my mom, and my dad died in the line of duty. So, everyone seems to be a bit prickly when they talk to us.

Anyway! Logan wants to keep a close eye on us since Theo is starting back at his university scholarship. Yep! You heard it a scholarship to a university called " Yale". It's located some where in Connecticut. " What are always spaced out" my brother said rubbing his temples in frustration. " It's a an escape from reality! You may need an escape from reality?" I said adjusting my hand under my chin.

" Your. Such!..." he said ,but cut himself off while turning to an unknown street with a sign that said " Sunnydale. Home to the Patriots!". Weird. " Have you been here before" I asked while stuffing more gum in my mouth. " Yeah. Like a hundred years ago" he said driving a little faster due to no speed limit. " Hey! Do you think keeping a ticket off your record is a good thing?" I a little too late because I saw a police car pull up behind us. Theo sighed and said, " Just great. I really should listen more mom?" in a sarcastic tone while glaring at me.

Theo sped up faster. Then...the strangest thing happened the car megaphone had a females voice coming from it. " Bring it" the voice said, then she sped up! " What the hell, is wrong with this town I've only been her for five minutes!" I said holding on to the seat beat that thankfully held me back. Theo went faster, faster, and faster to the point everything seemed like a forgetful memory. "I'm going to die" I screamed over the roaring engines, these was the end until the sudden stop of both cars. " Leslie! I ran out of gas" My brother shouted to the now reviled Brunette. " I'll call the sheriff ,and Jason." she said getting out the car at the same time my brother did. They hugged a little too long. I sighed at the thought of we didn't run. Out of gas; these is the reason I was so surprised the Theo got into Yale in the first place.

30 minutes later...
I heard a loud engine pull up then my mouth dropped. It was a Misty green Porsche driving up. I was in haven then...the afterlife when a muscular drop dead guy with blonde hair climbed out. " Jason!" my brother said while jumping on that Jason dude-then what happened next almost sent me flying. Theo and Jason were looking into each others eyes...then kissed, it had a make out session.

Since, when wasn't brother gay, or bisexual. I had enough first we had to move, then he met some dare driven racer cop chick, and now some secret lover guy. " Hell...Hell no I've had enough." I said busting out the car. I couldn't take it I'm going back home, I walked for 15 minutes and I could feel their wondering gazes behind me. Then, a car came speeding in front of me. What's up with this people speeding like crazy people. Then all I felt was my head push back then...blackness. Well, this was a stupid assed, jinxed welcome to Sunnydale.