Lesson II

"What are you doing!? Dont touch my things! " 

She came. Of course she will. I was blinded by the hope in front of me that I forgot about reality.

This is the life I was destined to live. 

The world is also in agony.

Fooled by beauty, controlled by wealth, and a slave of power.

I am not alone.

" I'm sorry Alex...I'm just talking to someone you know. I thought I can help since youre not around."

"Ill count three and youll get out of the room. You sleep outside! What does mom think of making us sleep together?? This is hell of a life!"

How could she say that? It is indeed true...that in this world...people who live in the world many people only wish to live....do not know how to value it. 

" Dont curse Alex. Ill do what you want. You should just be thankful of what you have"

" Whoa. Dont preach me Xandra. Look at yourself it doesnt suit you. Ugly duck. Get out!"

I breathed in deep and leave the room. 

"Youre uglier." I whispered. 

I put on my hood and went outside. Its dark and cold...but my life is darker. 

I walked past the bridge of the park, the club of the subdivision to the noisy street of the city.

I do everything alone from the day I was born...

Its hard not to get used to it...

Dying is easy. But I choose to live. Because in my heart there is a hope that keeps popping and popping out from somewhere.

But I think its getting smaller and smaller each time I use it. 

" Are you alone?" 

I looked to the person who asked the question. He was a tall man in a black metallic robe. His hair is silver with a piercing hazel cat eyes. 

I quickly bowed my head and covered my face. 

" Uhmm no. I was just waiting for someone."

" I knew you are waiting for me my dear Xandra."

Shocked I faced him uncovered.

And I know he saw.

" I am an angel. And I will give you what you desire."

The World is cruel. Fate is playful. 

Fantasy is something that everyone keeps in their hearts.

If you believe in something because you desperately want to...

Will you believe it?

" But the price is your heart. " 

Then I knew right away. He was an angel fallen from the sky.