"Well it's a good thing, you dumped that son of a bitch."

"At least that son of bitch fucking cared!"

We were yelling now. My throat was beginning to become sore and his grip on my waist was starting to hurt. His eyes were alight with fury as we shrieked at my non-existent boyfriend. In all honesty, I had only made this mystery boy up to rile Blake up and see his reaction. I didn't think that he would actually take it seriously.

"I'll show you something to care about."he snapped.

I only glared back in response, my eyes darting across his shoulders to look for any way of escape. Nothing. So instead I fixed him with a heavy stare.

But I couldn't help but notice the change of tension that hung in the air. The anger and frustration that had lingered between us seemed to have vanished, leaving behind a trail of longing and more prominently, lust. And it changed fast.

I shifted uncomfortably, as Blake's eyes flickered down to my lips.

"God, you're so beautiful."he groaned, running the tip of his nose down my neck, inhaling my scent.

Werewolf. Definitely werewolf.

I scowled internally at my thoughts, instead focusing on the situation I was in. I didn't want to kiss him. I didn't want him to kiss me. I wasn't ready for it and I feared that he would regret his actions in the future. I wasn't in for another heartbreak. One was enough for a lifetime.

"Get the fuck away from me."I snarled, as his lips rested at my throat, sucking lightly.

He paused, his lips still pressed against my skin. He lifted his head, until I was looking into his eyes. They were considerably a darker brown, his emotions swirling in depths of them.

Blake lowered his head, latching his lips onto my neck, kissing and nibbling. A wave of pleasure crashed through my body, and I was struggling to keep down any noises that begged to fall from my mouth.

No. This isn't right.

It seemed as if the more responsible side of me had decided that enough was enough, and thrown up the red card. What was I doing? I was allowing the man who had ruined me. Crushed me beyond belief, to kiss me?

This was the epitome of disgrace. I was fucking pathetic.

Blake who seemed to have caught onto my change of attitude towards his actions, tightened his hold around my waist. I dug my nails into his foreman, and he grunted against my skin, quickly releasing my waist and holding my arms in place on the closed door. My mid-sections wriggled in search of a way out of his capture, and I was sure that it looked like a detached body part, flaying hopelessly on the ground.

He slammed his pelvis against mine, to stop my movements. A loud gasp tumbled out of lips, and from my peripheral vision I could see Blake smirk proudly, continuing to pepper love bites against my neck.

"Blake."I murmured warningly.

"Blake get off."

Again, he ignored me and I could feel his lips stretch into a smirk on my skin.

"I want to kiss every fucking inch of your body."he growled lowly,"Explore every curve. And penetrate that tight, little pussy of yours."

Then his lips were on mine.

___________________________________________

*hides

Ahh! I'm sorry! I'm really sorry! Don't hit me! This is all Blake's fault, none of mine!

Anyway, on a much more serious note, I know this chapter will get a lot of hate and I'm not in a exactly good mood at the moment so I will not hold back. Some people may say,"Omfg, every book dude. The girl always forgives him. My god, I hate her" and all this shit. But Alison had no way out of his hold, and you've got no idea if she did or not kiss him back, so let me stop you right there.

Believe me, this will get much better. I know you're pissed and you are totally entitled to that but do not hate on me or Alison. It's not our faults. It's that asshole.

QUESTION: Coke or Pepsi?

Answer: Well I always thought it was the same thing, but I would have to go for Coke.