I held up a hand, ceasing his talking and he reluctantly closed his mouth.

"Do you honestly believe that I'm going to buy all that crap?"

A flash of uncertainty past his brown eyes, and he looked up at me with a hopeful expression. I scoffed, setting my jaw.

"Un-fucking believe."

My sneakers were already pulling me out of his office, till I spotted the familiar photo frame, perched innocently on his table. I hesitated, my hand clasped around the doorknob. I wanted to know why he still had it. Did he really catch some feelings for me back then? I didn't want to spend another second in the same room as him however the constant jabs at my stomach persuaded me to do otherwise. Why had he reacted the way he had done before?

So slightly reluctantly, I faced him, my voice void from any emotion,"Why do you have that?"

"Have what?"

With a slightly wavering finger, I jabbed my thumb to the photo. Immediately a pool of fear began to thread into my bloodstream. Would he scream at me again?

His nervous grin wiped from his face in a matter of milliseconds. A reserved expression began to form on his features, brows pulled together and lips pulled back in a frown.

"Is there a problem with it?"he snapped.

Why was he acting this way? Moments before he was on his knees, begging for his forgiveness and now he was suddenly cold and guarded.

"Are you serious? You're asking if I have a problem with the your ownership of our wedding photo that you had no delight in participating in."I said, venom lining my words,"Seriously Blake, are you that much of an idiot?"

"Get out."he whispered, and I was suddenly pulled back into the events of when I had last seen the photo.

I wanted answers. And I wanted them now.

"No."I said, stubbornly, crossing my arms over my chest,"Why do you have that photo? Does it mean something to you? God, what I am even thinking. Of course you don't care."

A pained look covered his face before returning to his usual impassive expression. A ring of anger lined his pupils, making them stand out prominently.

"Don't you dare."he snarled, advancing towards me until he had caged me between his arms, my back pressed onto the door of his office,"Don't you even think for a moment that I didn't care about you."

I rolled my eyes, ignoring the tingles that sped through my body at our sudden proximity,"You had a nice way of showcasing them, Ryder."

"I was scared Alison!"he breathed out angrily,"I didn't want to be tied down at such a young age. I wasn't even familiar with an actual relationship."

"And you don't think I wasn't! You don't think that I wanted that too? You don't think that I might've needed to dump my boyfriend to marry you?"

He let out an animalistic growl, pressing his body tightly against mine. There was no way from escaping from his hold. He was applying a lot of pressure onto me, and even if I hated to admit it, he was much stronger and the possibility of me slipping from his clutches were near zero.