This is Halloween.

"Come on Townes!"

"Oh now you want to see me?" My ten year old daughter snaps at her father who's just returned from the reunion tour of One Direction, his flight was delayed due to the weather in New York so he had missed her dance recital last night.

She was just a bit miffed with him.

"Townes Jayla, do not talk to your father like that." I scold her and Harry sends me a thankful smile. "You of all people knew what doing the reunion tour would be like for him, you're the one that talked your uncles into doing it anyways."

"You're right mom." Townes sighs. "I'm sorry daddy." She apologizes in a soft voice as she hug Harry, she's grown so much. If she comes to my shoulder at ten I imagine she'll easily be taller then me, Brennan takes after his father too. He's just turned five and is the tallest in his class, with his sandy blonde hair, stormy blue eyes and dimples deeper than the Atlantic ocean he's a perfect combination of Harry and I whereas Townes is Harry's twin.

"Daddy can we get this pumpkin?" Brennan squeals as he runs up to the largest pumpkin in the patch, Harry chuckles and shakes his head.

"I'm sorry Brennan, I don't think daddy can lift that one." Harry admits and I chuckle, we've been married eleven years now and he's still yet to slow down even though he's approaching his late 30s. Sometimes I look at him and I'm jealous, I'm four months younger then him but feel like he ages so much better than me. "I missed you." He whispers as he comes up behind me and wraps his arms around me. "You were already asleep when I got in early this morning." He whispers against my neck before pressing a soft kiss.

"You could've woke me up." I smirk as I look back at him over my shoulder, his scruffy chin tickles my skin causing goosebumps to erupt.

"I actually value my life Catherine." Harry retorts with a wide smile knowing that I absolutely HATE to be waked up, well most of the time at least.

It had been almost a month since I felt his muscular arms around me, he hadn't been on tour since Brennan was born. He wanted to stay home with us but I knew him better then that so I encouraged him to audition for a few movies, rom coms mostly. Luckily most of them were filmed in England so we weren't apart for too long.

I knew the day would come when the boys would get back together, they had an album they had never toured after all. Being apart from him was hard but seeing women grabbing at him and throwing their panties at him even harder. Our relationship is public, everyone knows we are married and have two children and yet these women continue to throw themselves at him.

Not only is it sad but it always gets to me, like what do I have that they don't? Why me? I'm not perfect, sometimes I can be a nervous mess and the only one who can calm me down is Harry.

Sometimes I feel like I need him more then he needs me.

"Mum said she wants her house to be the last house they trick or treat at tonight." Harry says softly before spinning me in his grasp, my hands automatically go up his toned chest.

"Oh yea?" I reply, Harry bites his lip as his green eyes gaze into my grey.

"Mhm, thought maybe they could stay with her tonight. Let her deal with the candy rush so I can have some candy of my own." He says smirking mischievously and licks his lips, my body heat rises as the Styles effect as I call it takes hold.

"What do you feel like? Some Mounds or some Starbursts?"I tease and Harry chuckles.

"Oh I'll make your star burst alright." He says in a low rasp before kissing me passionately. Fuck, how I've missed these lips. The only lips to of ever known me, to of even tasted me.