My Funny Valentine

"They'll be fine Cat," my husband whispers as he wraps his arms around me while I stare out the window at my father's SUV driving away with our daughter and son.

"Promise?" I whisper as I lean back against his strong body, his lips brush against my neck causing me to shiver slightly.

You'd think that after being with this man for almost twelve years my body would get used to his touches but no, his body is pure magic and I'm the lucky girl who gets to call him mine.

His large hand rests on my stomach as my fingertips trace the inked cross on his left hand, he pulls my hair off of my shoulder and nudges my sweater down leaving the skin bare for him to pepper soft kisses. I moan in appreciation as my head falls back giving him access to even more skin.

"Is the surprise all set?" He asks and I nod, "It's been a while since we've been alone hm?" He muses in a low rasp against my skin, his slight scruff causes me to whimper softly.

"We were alone on Halloween," my smartass mouth retorts without thinking earning a chuckle from my husband.

"That was over three months ago baby, yea we have our nights together but the kids are still in the house and you have to stay quiet. Now you can be as loud as you want Catherine," the smirk is audible in his voice causing me to roll my eyes.

"They're only going to be gone for a few hours Harry."

"You know what I can do in between songs backstage baby, a few hours is plenty for us to have some uninterrupted fun." He purrs, I turn in his grasp and my hands go to his firm chest as I bite my lip. "Plus if I remember right, you still owe me that birthday blowie." He smirks and I push against his chest playfully.

"Seriously? It's Valentine's Day!" I chide as he chuckles.

"Yes and I see my favorite box of candy right in front of me," he says as he drops down to his knees. Harry's large hands slip under my sweaterdress and tug at my thick tights underneath.

"Harry," I whine as my body heats up. His blazing green eyes gaze up at me as he pulls down my panties and tights, a soft moan escapes my lips as he kisses my core while slipping off my heels so he can pull my tights and panties off all the way. His large hands grip my thighs as he drags his tongue up my slit, I mumble his name as my fingers tangle in his curls.

I waited a long time for sex and I'm glad I did, Harry was my first everything. Harry IS my everything. I have no regrets, I'd wait a thousand years for this beautifully cheeky green-eyed man who is currently munching on me.

My nails dig into his scalp causing him to moan against my sensitive nub, I throw my head back in euphoria as my orgasm approaches rapidly. My phone begins to buzz on the table next to me, Harry slaps my hand as I reach for it but I still grab it to see that it's my father. "Harry, it's my dad."

Harry shrugs and goes back to his snack as I bite my lip and answer my phone. "Catherine, we were in an accident." He says in a hushed voice and my heart plummets, I smack Harry's head and he looks up at me. Harry stands with wide eyes seeing my horrified face.

"What? How? Are you guys ok?"

"We're fine, Anne bumped her head a bit but she's a trooper. It's just this snow storm is crazy, I don't think we'll be able to make it back home tonight." My dad explains as I pace the floor of our large Tribeca flat we have for holidays.

"Where are you?" I ask.

"We're at this little inn, the innkeeper saw the accident and drove us over. Townes and Brennan are over the moon, her golden retriever just had puppies a few months ago so they will be easily distracted. Don't worry about us Catherine, I know you and your worrying tendencies." He scolds and I sigh.