Chapter 5 & 6- Jellal's lookalikes and Natsu and Lucy's liking for each other

Romeo's POV************

I woke up and felt like sleeping on someone and I looked down it was Jellal and Happy was sleeping above me on. I looked at the bed and Bro Natsu and Lucy was sleeping together. Just then I heard an knock on the door.

"Who's in there?" I shouted

"Romeo? Its me Wendy. Wake them up. Food is on the table! OK bye!" She said.

Then I woke up Happy and bro Jellal. Then we woke up bro Natsu and sis Lucy.

And we grinned at them.

"Wha? What the heck why are smiling?" Natsu asked

We just laughed and went downstairs to eat.

"Ohayou Gozaimasu Minna-san!" Wendy said.

"Ohayou Wendy!" we said and proceeded to eat.

After a while the doorbell rang. Happy opened the door and it was Erza and a masked guy.

"Erza who is that guy?" Jellal asked.

"Oh he is Mystogan. Our new classmate." replied Erza

"Hi...." Mystogan said

Jellal's POV**********

"So why did you stop here?" Natsu asked them.

"Mystogan would like to show Jellal something but he didn't told me....." Erza said

"Go on." Natsu and Jellal said

"OK don't be surprised....." Mystogan said

Then he took off his mask and revealed his face.

"Oh my what?! you look like Jellal!" Natsu said.

Then Happy, Wendy and Romeo fainted.

"H-How I don't even have a brother?" Jellal said

"I'm not your brother. I'm like your counterpart not here in this country." Mystogan said.

"Ok ."we said.

Then we decided to go to the mall again to go shopping for Lucy.

★★★At the Mall★★★

"Nice joke Mystogan! Hahahahahaha!" Natsu, me and Romeo said to him.

"Yeah thanks." he said

"Maybe you were the one who saved me before because if its not Jellal then......its....you...." Wendy said

Mystogan just looked at her and smiled brightly that causes Wendy to hug him and thanks.

"Natsu Thank you for letting me stay in your house. I really appreciate it..." Lucy said blushing

"I....i-its nothing really.." He replied

"oooooh big bro Natsu and Lucy are liking each other!!!" Happy and Romeo added.

"Romeo remember when you caught Wendy and Happy when you told me you like Carla!....." Natsu replied to them.

"Wha-what a-are yo-you ta-talking a-a-bout....." Romeo blushed like a tomato.

"Whaaaa! Bad Natsu Bad Bad Uwaaaaaaaaah! You told me that I will tell you that I like her and you will tell me your secret so we could keep it Uwaaaaaaah! Bad! You Love Lucy-chan Baka! Baka! Bala! Uwaaaaah!" Happy became angry and sad.

Lucy's POV★★★★★

Is it true. Natsu likes me.....I think to myself.

Then Happy ran to Erza and she carried him and said.

"Natsu don't you dare be bad to Happy he is just six years old!" Erza said a little mad.

"Alright. Sorry Happy, sorry Romeo......" Natsu replied

Then I blushed and asked him if its true.

"uh...well.....Yeah. What about you? Do you like me as I like you?" blushed Natsu

"Oh....Well of course you were the first guy good to me." I replied

"Ooh They like each other!" teased Mystogan and Jellal in unison. Then they looked at each other and laughed.

"Jellal look! Another guy looks like you in there! At the next store!" Romeo said.

"OK let's check!!!" Happy said running to the next store.

"Wait is that you Siegrain-san!" Happy said

"Oh Hey there Happy!" he said.

"Another me?!" Jellal said.

"Who are they Happy, they look like me!" Siegrain said.

"They are Jellal and Mystogan!" he replied