**Chapter 12**

Chapter 12

Bythos POV

How dare that piece of crap tell us that we were disgusting? Who was he to judge anyone? When the lights went off I knew that Aphros was pissed, that wasn't just an accident. I could feel him shaking the earth outside of the restaurant to snap the electric poles.

Even after he did that Aiden's father was still standing there waiting for us to say something else to him. He was trying to act like he wasn't afraid but I knew differently. I looked in his eyes and I saw the same thing that I've seen in other men's eyes over the past: fear.

I wanted him gone as much as Aphros did but if we fought him we would definitely kill him. I know that once we get started there isn't anyone who can stop us. The same thing happened at Hale's house when he showed up the first time. The only reason I could stop myself was because of Aiden, but with the way things are looking now that might not work this time.

"I thought you would have learned from the last time..."

He looked at me and he was sobering up real quick. I could tell because he was starting to look around at everything that was happening. It was setting in that the lights had gone out and the ground was still shaking. He started to back away from us but we weren't having that.

"Where are you going?"

"I'm going wherever I want to go!" he tried to sound confident but the squeak in his voice said differently.

"I don't think so..." with that Aphros ripped a hole in the ground behind him that was too big to jump over, especially while drunk. He turned behind him and stared at the hole with wide eyes. I do believe he realized what was going on now.

"Wha-what's going on?" I heard Sarah questioning Aiden. I forgot that she was back there with baby Aiden. That's when everything started to become much clearer. We couldn't do this now. As much as I wanted to I knew that we couldn't tear this place up just to destroy this man. More importantly we couldn't risk people's lives just for one man. I placed my hand on Aphros shoulder.

"Aphros. We got to let it go, if you don't calm down we'll tear this whole place down."

He turned to me and the first thing I saw were his eyes. They were completely black like mines when I get angry. He was looking at me but I could tell that he wasn't hearing a thing I was saying. He turned away from me without saying anything and stepped closer to Aiden's father.

There was no way I could help him now. The only person who could possibly do anything was Aiden. I turned to face him and though I could see he was worried I could tell that he wasn't scared. Which was good. At least he wasn't afraid of us that would make this relationship extremely weird.

I walked towards Sarah, Nicholai and Aiden, Sarah wasn't even paying attention to me her eyes were glued to the scene in front of her. She was holding Aiden's hand tightly as she watched Aphros take another step towards her husband.

"Aiden you need to go stop him."

"WHAT?" he looked at me searching my face for any hint that I was kidding. "I can't do that...do you see him?"