The door flung open and Cassy’s there yawning.  “What??” she said sounding irritated.

“Dad called, he wants us to come over. I think we have some---”

“W-wait. What??! Dad called?” she said processing the words that I just said.

“Yes. And he said he wants to discuss some---”

“Problems.” She said finishing my sentence. She looked at me as if saying me we’re screwed.

“How’d you know?”

“Dad never calls. And the first time he called me is when I’m at Paris…. with Dominic. And you know what happened next.”

“So why did he call me?”

She shrugged her shoulders and said. “I don’t know. Maybe YOU’RE screwed.”

As I’m left there thinking, Cassandra went back to my room to get her bunny stuff toy. “Where are you going?”

“Home.”

“He said he needs the two of us.”

“I know. But can’t I get to shower atleast and change my clothes and hide this…” and she gave her bunny stuff toy a longing look.  “…thing?”

“Sure…” Then she started walking to the door. “I’ll pick you up at 6.”

She stopped and then looked at me with squinted eyes. “No. You’re not fetching me Charles. I can go by myself.”

“But Dad want--…”

“Whatever. I still hate you from last night. And you know, of all people, that I’m not fake. I’m still hurt. So no, you’re not fetching me. ‘Coz I can go by myself.” Then she walks out.