☆ Chapter 5 : Independent ☆

Start from the beginning

But he somehow, he never questions and drove to the other side of the town and asked me again. I said to bring me to a nearby motel that he knows and he did.

After arriving at a motel ,I payed the taxi driver the required amount and walked inside to pay a room for 2 nights.

I checked myself in the room and went for a walk around the area to search for a part time job.

But after a few hours, I found nothing.

No job vacancy at all.....not even for a part timer.......I even got hit with a bread when asking for a job at that bakery! That crazy baker!!! How dare he throw precious food!!!

And what the hell is wrong with this neighborhood????

*

While on my way in searching for a part time job, I forgot one of the most important thing in my life.

I forgot about the weakness that I have.......

The weakness that always led me astray for a long time....

The weakness that can be the death of me.....

A really really serious weakness that I want to seriously bawl my eyes out for having them.

I have absolutely no sense of direction.......

And now I'm lost in a rich neighborhood.

That's not a good situation to be in. I looked around me and found nothing but big walls and a couple of CCTV's on the said wall.

Sooner or later if I kept on loitering around the area, one of the securities in the huge houses around here are probably gonna be suspicious of me and call the cops.

I passed a particular gate that had a huge 'servant wanted' sign with one requirement that they accept any age but the gender has to be female.

But the thing is, being a servant to the rich.....is it worth it? Being a servant is not a good job to have at an age like mine, I might even be looked down by people........what if I wa-.....oooohhhh.....look at that....they said the wages can be negotiated...........

Rich neighbourhood➕Big gate➕Wages be negotiated▶💲💰💲💰💲💰

And so I immediately rang the bell of the really large Gate. Who knows what's in here but hopefully, it won't be that bad because the surrounding area is full of big houses except this one that only has a big gate. I can't even see what's one the other side!!!! How mysterious ~~~~

After waiting for 5 minutes a monotone voice spoke through the black, shiny speaker by the side of the wall.

I know how to use it, so I pressed the shiny button and said that I want to take the job.

Then, the gates opened, revealing a forest like area with dirt road. Making my confusion enhance more than usual. What am I getting myself into?

I mean if the gate looks so expensive then why is the road made out of dirt? Are they broke or something? Dirt fetish maybe?

They must have been so desperate to let a stranger like me in without anyone checking my background out but hey, I'm not complaining.

I waited at the gate a few more minutes then came a person riding a motorcycle and stopped near me.

Let me rephrase that, screeched near me, leaving a lot of dust in the air while the motor engine is still running making me cough while waving my hand around to somehow push the dust in the air away from me.

The rider has an attire of a butler. He immediately get off of the motorcycle and explained the situation without any introductions.

I am to be the personal maid to a 10 years old girl , because the previous maids quit their job for certain reasons and nobody else wants to take care of her.

In this big household and nobody wants to take care of a little girl whose 5 years younger than me.......

Is the girl a troublemaker or something? If she is, then I can gladly discipline her for them.

He. He. He. = ( evil laugh )

ψ(`∇')ψ

And so I rode the motorcycle with the butler to the main house while looking around the area. We passed a few big buildings that the butler said is each of the young masters possession for their profession.

We arrived at the main house that looks like a modern mansion of black. He led me to a room near the entrance and brought out a contract.

Oooh we gonna negotiate my wages today!

According to the butler, I will be given a place to stay along with food and clothes while I take care of the girl.

I told him about my things at the motel and he said I can retrieve them tomorrow morning.

After the negotiation and me signing the contract while happily dancing in my mind, we exited the mansion and rode the same motorcycle to the servant's quarters.

Oooh no he's going away from that mansion..........that beautiful, huge mansion.....

The life of the rich...*wipes tears*

*

I didn't notice that the sky has already gotten dark , how many hours did I waste when I got lost until I get here exactly??!!

The butler explained to me that the area of this place is so huge that it could be compared to a small airport.

The distance from the main house to the gate is so far that if you walk, it'll take 40 minutes!!!! , and that is, if you're not lost while on the way to your destination because of all the trees surrounding the area.

If you are, then that'll be a different story.

The butler left me in front of the maids quarters and I was escorted by another maid to go inside.

I was then brought into a cozy little room by the maid and was reminded to wake up early, wearing the clothes in the closet that was already prepared by them as an attire for my new job. The maid then excused herself and left.

That night, as I laid in bed, I wondered whether my decision to leave the familia was a right one or not, and whether my requests was wise or simply stupid. But the past is in the past and there's no turning back time.

All I can do right now is to move forward and never look back.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆