☆ Chapter 3 : Revenge ☆

As every cliche story goes, after Violet married the rich man and bore beautiful offspring, she now lived a life full of lavish and luxury, never have worries regarding their living expenses nor about her business.

She hired a capable CEO to do the job in her stead and only take 50% shares of her business which profits, is enough to last a lifetime. 

Her relationship with her family is normal on the surface, people say that she was filial to her parents and caring towards her siblings, but is that really the truth?

The public never had the chance to uncover her previous struggles because it has been blocked by an unknown source.

It's like her life has been washed white without any flaws the second she became a successful designer and got acquainted with her man.

She has no such thing as scandal by her name and every news about her in the net is how she was one of the few example that people should look up to, how she build her business by her sweat and tears , and how it was her dream since small.

Nobody knows her dark side and the media is too caught up with her great achievements to bother to look for her flaws. 

There was, one blogger who told a story that was actually quite similar to hers for almost 50% part of it but the blogger was scolded for telling lies by Violet's supporters and her blog was taken down. The blogger was banned from the media ever since.

But, because of Violet's strong influence and her powerful supporters, plus an unknown source from who knows where, the blogger's life was uncovered. 

The blogger was actually a famous female model who suddenly disappeared from the public's eyes recently.

After a certain wedding of the year that the model attended to, she stayed inside her home and never went outside since, nobody know what she did in there for her to stay so long.

Even when her manager knocked on her door numerous times, nobody answered. The manager then gave up on her.

The model soon lost all of her previous endorsements and her popularity level went down.

Her fans was at first, concerned about her well-being and defended her but after sending messages but getting no replies, they started to have doubts whether she really cared for them the same amount they did for her, and after being ignored for a long time, they moved on to other models.

They are just fans and supporters, who get no real benefits in doing this so why wait when there are many others who's still fighting for the top, she'll just be in the memories that's going to be forgotten sooner or later.

Now that the truth is out, her life was filled with harassment and hate mails from many sides.

One day, a reporter who disguised himself as a flower sender knocked on that particular house without fail for a whole week and finally, the door opened. 

Only to reveal an overweight women who's complexion is awful and a messy living room full of trash.

The reporter waste no time to take pictures using a hidden camera inside the flowers and flee from the place as fast as possible. The women realizes her mistakes and immediately slammed the door furiously.

The reporter didn't delay and immediately started on making the pictures go viral along with fake stories and false assumptions to go with it.

With nobody on her side, the model got no support and she doesn't have enough money to hire a decent lawyer and so the case was not brought to court

It doesn't stop there, the website of the company that the model worked for released a notice saying that the model was (finally) fired from her job and that this decision was hard for them too. 

The last sentence is just an act of politeness, in case someone wanted to bad mouth them because of their action on firing the model after seeing that she is no longer thin, but in the end, no one really care for the model and there are even citizens that thanked them for making the right decision.

 Of course, the side who was really happy with the news was Violet's supporters. They said that she deserve it for making false stories of their idol and that it was well deserved for her to be fired as she is not a good 'model' figure, far from their perfect queen.

After a while, news got out that the said model committed suicide in her house and the one who found her corpse was her own parents, nobody attended her funeral accept for her family who was judged for raising an unlucky star.

Because of respect, the media didn't pry into the day of the funeral nor did they bother to question the family's reaction towards her death and because of the family's strong backing, nobody wants to be sued for getting a news from an insignificant person.

-

Somewhere, a familiar looking reporter made a call.

"It was done...........the money.........further works........cutting ties???!!! FINE!!!"

He then muttered to himself,  "At least the money is hefty.....hahaha " he laughed as he walked away, not noticing the person holding the knife behind him. 

-

In a beautiful mansion beside the bustling city, a maid went towards an enchanting figure sitting on the expensive looking sofa and relayed a certain message, then she excused herself.

After the maid left, the women smiled mysteriously as an indescribable emotion flashes across her eyes for a split moment, she whispered to herself, "My life is now filled with perfection, dear blood sister, now you have finally achieved yours".

-

The news that was relayed is ; "The person committed suicide and the reporter was killed"

-

What the maid didn't tell, is the whereabouts of the killer who killed the reporter...........

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆