Magic vs Quirks

Začať od začiatku

"Deku! How the hell did you do that." Screamed Kacchan

Before Kacchan could get any closer Aizawa caught him in his capture gear and erased his quirk. I was amazed that the underground hero Eraserhead was our homeroom teacher.

(Time skip brought to by Chibi Tohru)

The scores were on the bord I ranked first while a girl named Tooru ranked last. However Aizawa said he was only kidding about the person in last place being exspelled.

"Your homework is on your desk. Have it done by tomorrow." Said Aizawa

(Scene change brought to you by a chibi Kanna flying across your screen)

Izuku walked out of U.A and was about to make a portal to go home but was stopped when someone called out his name.

"Izuku do want to walk home together?" Asked Kendou

"S-sure." I said

"Excuse me, my name is Iida Tenya and I was woundering if I may join you as well?" Asked the blue hair boy.

"Sure." I said slowly

"Also I'd like to apologize for the way I acted durring the entrance exam. You found the hidden meaning behind the test. You are far superior ro me." Said Iida

"There's no need to go that far. I don't see myself as better than anyone else." I said

"A truely honourable thing to say." Said Iida

"If you three are walking can I tag along to?" Asked the brown hair girl. "Oh it's you. You're the one who saved me during the entrance exam. You're Deku right."

"Well actually Deku is a name that Kacchan would use to make fun of me." I said

"Oh sorry for calling you Deku then. But I really like Deku. It could make a great hero name."

"Maybe."

"Also I'm Uraraka."

The four of us walked to the train station where we all parted ways. I rode the train home. Once I entered my apartment I saw the girls huddled around the tabble working on something.

"What are you three working on?" I asked

"No Izuku can't look yet. It's not done." Said Kanna blocking my sight so I couldn't see what they were working.

"Ok I won't look." I said before I did my homework before going to bed.

(Next day. In U.A, 3rd perosn)

The whole day want by fast and soon Izuku soon found gimself in the hero course.

"I'm coming through the door like a normal person!" Shouted All Might

The whole class was amazed that All Might was their hero course teacher. All Might then intructed the kids to grab their hero outfits and meet him in the training area.

"Oh no. I was so busy training that I didn't put in a form for a costum." Izuku paniked running his hands through his hair frantically.

"Young Midorya this was drop off earlier today for you." Said All Might handing Izuku a package

Izuku took the package from All Might and opened to revive a note ontop of clothing. The note read.

Dear Izuku

I noticed that you didn't send in a form for a hero outfit so as your loving maid I made one for you. While I did have some help from the others I did most of the work. These clouth are a replica of the cloth a great dragon slayer from our world once wore. I hope you like them.