Chapter Sixty Seven

"I think that's the last box," auston said as he put the box down, Masie closed the front door of Auston's apartment.

Masie turned around and looked around, Auston noticed her and just took in her beautiful features.

"I can't believe it," Masie said and her eyes landed on Auston, he gave her a small smile and wrapped his arms around her small waist.

"I love you and I'll always will." Auston said as he gave her a dozen of kisses on her face which made Masie giggle.

"Stop! Now I have to unpack," masie said as she gently pushed off auston's arms, he groaned as he watched masie walk up the stairs with a cardboard box in her hands.

Auston smiled and took off his jacket, he grabbed a box and went upstairs into their room.
***
"There, I'm finally done." Masie mumbled to herself as she put her hands on her hips and looked around the room.

Auston came in the room and picked up Masie which made her laugh, she wrapped her legs around his torso and they both looked into each other eyes.

"Your so beautiful," auston mumbled which made masie's cheeks heat up, she covered her face in the crook of his neck and he chuckled.

"You can't hide your face, I like when you blush it's really cute." Auston said which made Masie blush even more.

"Stop it!" She said as Auston sat on the bed, Masie's legs still wrapped around his torso.

They both looked into each other's eyes, not saying a word. Silence filled the room but it was a good silence, Auston leaned closer and Masie chuckled.

She connected her lips with his soft pink lips, they both moved in sync, sparks flew and butterflies roamed Masie's stomach looking for an exit.

They've been dating for a year and they still feel the butterflies, the sparks, the adrenaline that filled their veins.

They love the feeling so much that all the feelings still stay as they kissed, like it was the first time they ever kissed.

Masie tugged on the hem of Auston's shirt and they broke from the kiss, he gently laid her on the bed, hovering over her. She took off his shirt, showing off his abs and they began to kiss.

The doorbell ranged a numerous times which made them stop, Masie raised her eyebrows and the door opened, voices filled downstairs and Masie immediately slid off the bed and wiped the smudge lipstick off her face and fixed her messy blonde hair.

Auston rushed to get his shirt, he slipped it on and Masie looked at Auston who has smudged lipstick on his lips, she rolled her eyes and chuckled.

She wiped it off and they both went downstairs to see Mitch, James, Morgan, Steph, Tyler, Molly, Kanon and Nazem laughing some holding champagne bottles.

Masie seen all of her friends which made her feel so lucky, they were like a family to her, they had each other's backs, when someone needed help they would be there and save the day.

It's her home and she loves it.

Just a chapter! But hope you liked it!