I'm alive I s-PROMISE

HEYY IM ALIVE OK
But I have something to say:
•Overwatch has heavily taken over my life
•Artblocks are constantly targeting me
•School is not helping (at all :V)

Well, so you are all satisfied!! BECAUSE EVERYONE MOSTLY WANTS ART ON AN ARTBOOK, and Destined_Soul challenged me to do this weirdo Dino-doggo weirdo thing.
Also the forest background was taken off google. (Google has legit the best backgrounds)

Transparent:

Non-transparent:

Non-transparent:

IM SO PROUD OF IT, I did this like on 22 min

22 M I N
Normally I would take hours doing the awful lineart (kill me poor digital skills) but NOT today. H A H A

I got rid of my last art program (sketchbook pro) and the new one I got ( ibis paint x) has something that helps my poor finger make the lines straighter, and I don't have to worry having to do the lineart over and OVER again so it looks good.

A A A A H, also I entered a raffle at school so I could win a most updated tablet-computer that would replace the stone aged Samsung tablet I'm using to do digital art right now.
So I'm basically S C R E E C H I N G right now, because tomorrow they tell us the results.

S O, IM D Y I N G, because I'll be finally able to download and use some more advanced digital apps, like FireAlpaca for ex (a really good app for beginners, like me)

ANYWAYS, the most happy thing that I'm finally free from the constant artblocks that kept ANNOYING ME. I will do an Overwatch challenge that I made (I think, plz don't kill me if somebody else did it first)

I will be drawing ALL Overwatch heroes, AS
WOLVES. And that will include some critics and tips about that hero (I'm a console player kids, so yeah, sorry computer players :3, if more specific Xbox one)

I will try to update more constantly now, tho swim meets will be the end of me. And homework....AND projects..AND my mom always asking me to do housework.

Tho something funny, every night if I can't sleep I do 30 push ups, and 30 sit ups. And remember I told you my parents are everything with sports, fitness, etc. They just come and tell me to sleep, and I was doing that so I COULD sleep.

So I was like, b o i, didn't you want me to be in shape???????? LIKE. What. Is. Wrong. With. You. Parents?????

Stellar_Doodles~