Look what I got!!!!!

I GOT A BRAND NEW FAUTLESS TERROR (ThePLATINUMdragon newest species)

Aaaahhh! She is just BEAUTIFUL! The moment I saw her I was like..
SHE GOTTA BE MINE!

JDJDJDJJDJDJDJJDDJ
Thanks again ThePLATINUMdragon

Buuuuuuutt there is a little detail. She doesn't have a name. PLEASEEEEEE help. Give names please, I really want her to have an unique name. I will add the backstory to have a better for names.

Name: (Zaylen)Species: Faultless TerrorGender: FemaleSexuality: StraightRank: Lower 2ndAge: 16 Personality: Headstrong and won't take no for an answer

Name: (Zaylen)
Species: Faultless Terror
Gender: Female
Sexuality: Straight
Rank: Lower 2nd
Age: 16
Personality: Headstrong and won't take no for an answer. She will do anything she puts her mind to, even if other Terrors tell her it's impossible.
Backstory: (name) was raised in a 3rd/2nd class family, her whole life she was told that she was just another peasant. They told her never to get her hopes up for she was the most vibrant 2nd class in the kingdom, barely even considered 2nd. She was bullied constantly, every day she was teased by 1st classes and other 2nd classes. She decided she had enough of it, and started training herself to hunt in the midst of the night when nobody was watching. For years upon years she trained, developing her skills farther than any other 2nd class Terrors. One night she went out for her first full blown hunt. She singlehandedly caught 35 animals all in less than 12 hours. She brought her kills to the king and queen and she was reconized as the most valuable 2nd class of her time. She was allowed to join the 1st class hunters and proved her family and higher ranked Terrors wrong. Now no Terror messes with her and to this day she still hunts alongside the highest ranked hunters.

~Stellar_Doodles