Part Twenty Eight

"I don't know Harry. I just feel like that wouldn't be the best choice."

"It is the best choice. Look, Zayn and I will be officially be married in three days. I want to spend at least a year together before going on tour."

"Your career just started Harry. Your album just came out! Don't you think you should go ahead and start your tour off?"

Harry shook his head.

"No. That's my final answer. The fans will still be there when I come back. They can wait twelve months. I want to be with my husband at the start of our marriage. If you can't accept that, you're fired."
****************************
"Are you sure zayn?"

Zayn smiled and nodded.

"Positive. I could really use the break anyway. I worked my ass off for the last seven years. I think I deserve to have some peace."

Zayn had a point.

He had no breaks off.

Not when he was solo and especially not when he was in the band.

He needed this.

They needed this.

"If you're sure Zayn. I can't stop you."

Zayn hummed.

"One hundred percent certain."

"Well I hope to see you in twelve months time."

Zayn nodded.

"You will. And I'll be refreshed and ready."
*****************************
Zayn and harry both got home and lays next to each other smiling.

"I'm guessing the talk went well."

"It was okay. They kept giving me shit for it. Told them they can either shut up or be thankful you'll have a job in twelve months."

Zayn laughed.

"Dark Harry is rising." Zayn said in a high pitched voice.

"Shut up."

Zayn laughs.

"What about you? How'd it go for you?"

"Great! As always my team is supportive. I can't believe they were calm about it though."

"I'm just glad that we get time to ourselves. Just you and I for a whole year."

"Imagine how much sex we'll be having." Zayn wiggles his eyebrows.

"Probably six times a day knowing us."

Both Zayn and Harry laughed.

The two stayed silent for a while, staring into one another eyes.

"Three more days and you'll be mine forever.

"Three more days."
****************************
"Are you nervous?" Louis asked Harry.

"Like hell! What if he leaves? What if he goes back to Perrie? or Gigi? I don't know what I'll do without him Louis. I can't go through that pain again."

Louis pulled Harry in for a hug.

"Zayn not going to do that. And if he does Liam, Niall, and I will be right by your side along with Kendall, Gemma, and Anne. You have so many supporters. We'll make sure you're safe Harry. We'll make sure you're happy."

Harry nodded.

"I'm more concerned about Zayn. What'll happen if he goes to his dark place again?"

"Just like you we'll be by his side. He's our brother Harry. Nothing can get in the way of that. We'll protect the both of you."

"Thank you. Not for just being a friend but for being my brother, my band mate. Without you, Niall, or Liam I don't know where Z and I would be. I'm grateful for all of you."

Louis smiled.

"Stop being a sap and go get married! The ceremony is about to start now."

Harry smiled.

"Lets go."
*****************************
"Zayn, I know it was hard for you to be yourself, I know all the struggles you went through, I know how much you hated yourself for the longest time, but I'm here. I'm here to be your shoulder to cry on, to be your best friend, to be your comfort. I want you to see me as your angel babe. I want to grow with you as time passes by us. I want to be your now, then, and forever as long as you'll be mine."

Zayn had tears in his eyes as Harry finished his vows.

"I don't know how I'm going to top that,"

Everyone starts laughing.

"But I love you! You're my world Harry. And I know all the things I put you through wasn't fair. You are my angel babe. You're my forever. You're my best friend, my savior, my light. You make me smile even when I feel like crying. You have always been my Bird, my heart, my Friday! I hope forever you continue to be my sunshine!"

"Might as well." Harry whispered.

"Think I won't." Zayn whispered back.

"And by the power vested in me, I know pronounce you Husband and Groom. You may kiss."

Zayn and Harry laughed before doing so.

"We're married!"

"We're married."
***************************

A/N
THATS THE END!
Might have a sequel if I'm up for it! But this story needed to end!
I honestly should have ended it when I said I was but of corse I was an idiot 😩
Anyway, I hope you guys enjoyed this story. It was different.
I also want to write another story soon but first I want to finish Still Got Time and KIWI! If you haven't noticed a lot of my older stories are slow updates because I honestly don't know what to do with them just yet! I'm thinking most of them will end with at least 20 chapters!
SGT will be Twenty two at the most and KIWI will be about the same. I really want to write a Zourry story and a more heart felt Zarrie Story, Girl Harrie.

The Heartfelt Zarry is an old one I had an idea for!

It'll be called Unsteady and it'll be a little sad but I hope to end it with an happy ending. Ten chapters at the most for that one.

Another Zarrie/Zarry story I had in mind was Harrie being Transgender and getting bullied for it and Zayn not knowing until one of the bullies threatened Harrie... called Scares To Your Beautiful.