Part Thirteen

"You- you're what?"

Zayn looked everywhere beside his older sisters face.

He was nervous about her reaction.

He just needed to get it out to someone.

It felt like the only people who knew either hated his guts or weren't in contact with him anymore.

"I'm- I'm Pansexual."

Doniya didn't know how to respond.

This was her little brother.

Someone she's known her whole life.

Someone she shared blood with.

How could she not have known her little brother was-

"How come you never told me Zee?"

Zayn sighs.

"Because I was ashamed- I am ashamed. I've always been attracted to certain people. It didn't matter who they were."

"But you've always been a ladies man."

"Because I tried pushing my thoughts to the side. Dads very religious Niya. I was always afraid what he would think. What he would say. I would always bring the prettiest girls home. Most of them would be just friends but a handful were my girlfriends."

"What made you realize you didn't want to hide anymore?"

"I fell in love and screwed shit up."

Doniya eyes widen.

Doniya was surprised.

She may not have known Zayn secret but she knew a handful of shit.

The fact that Zayn never loved Perrie.

Or that he doesn't love Gigi the way he claims he does.

He knew the two girls were more like friends to Zayn.

He never understood why he kept leading them on.

But now she sees why.

"Who is he?"

Zayn looked up at her with watery eyes.

"H- Harry."

"Harry? As in styles? Your ex band mate, That Harry?"

Zayn nods.

"How long have you-"

"The whole five years we were a band."

"So five years of sneaking off with Harry? How'd you hide it?"

"It wasn't hard really. The boys knew Harry and I were close. That's why it was easier to share hotel rooms. No one suspected a thing. To them we were just two best friends who understood each other. But Niall wasn't dumb. He knew that it was something up. He was the first to find out about us. He held our secret for the five years we were together. Up until recently when I proposed to Gi. It was all over the news and I guess Harry saw. Niall finally told everyone and Louis came. He punched me twice before Harry showed up and saved me. When I looked into his eyes all I saw was heartbreak and love. It hurt me deeply but made me happy. Harry still loves me Niya. He still loves me and I'm going to win him back."