Chapter 12

Evil You pov*

I floated above bellwood,watching the beautiful chaos I caused. Burned down buildings,a few dead people here and there. Blood splattered on the walls. It such a wonderful sight to see. Now up to find that Ben Tennyson boy,if I was him where would I be? "I love this side of you my dear" a voice spoke out to me. Albedo walked up behind me,grabbing me by the waist staring into my eyes. "Why thank you " I said sarcastically. But I don't anyway touching upon me like he is right now,so.....

I push him off me.

"Hard to get I like that"

"Don't push your luck handsome" he rolled his eyes playfully. More people showed up.

"Right on time charmcaster"

"Albedo" she said coldly "and you too vilgax"

"So that's your secret weapon?a alien-wait are you a matarnix???" The octopus guy ask me. And he smells like fish gross. "Isn't that oblivious ugly" I wiped my shiny blue hair while placing the other hand on my hip. "Okay anywho..."avirl then spoke out to the entire gang. She began to talk about the plan we are going to use to destroy Ben and get his omitrix. In which sounds like fun.

//Time skip because i'm lazy//

"We search all of Bell Wood, where the hell could he be!?" Albedo yelled in anger. Charm caster  and everyone gave a deep sigh in defeat....when suddenly i was blast. "Maybe you were looking for me?" said a cocky voice. He was holding a blaster and two other males standing behind him. Kevin Levin, Rook Bloonko and Ben Tennyson.

////////////////////

ik ik ik it's super short but this what i got so far i hope you enjoyed!!!!