[[Special Chapter:Ben 10 fan art winner]]

A/n: the winner of the contest is kanga24. So i'm really happy that she joined. And now as promised,her oc will be displayed in this chapter!Enjoy!

-----------------------------------

Angel pov*

"Madi,Kenny it's dinner time!" I shouted across the room,setting down the food on the table. The meal for today is (food of your chocie). As I was setting up everything,I felt warm strong arms  around my waist. Soft breaths against my neck,sending shivers done my spine. "Hey beautiful " I chuckled,turned around and look at Ben Tennyson of Roberts. We've been married for a long time now. And we have two kids, a ten year old boy named Kenny Tennyson Roberts and a daughter name Madison Tennyson Roberts of 4 years old. "Your home early" Ben smiled softly and kisses my lips. "Because I wanted to come home,and spend time with you and the kids"
"Heh,ok kirby,what gives? Your usually not home early and so...is today a special day or something?" I asked curiously. He nodded his head "yea" I look at him with curios blue eyes, a blush spread on his face. He looked through his pockets and found something. It was a small soft purple box. "Happy anniversary honey". "Oh my god...ben...you didn't have to buy this.."

"But it was worth just to see you smile" Ben walked behind me and picked up my red hair so he can place a sliver necklace.
We turned to look at each other, our lips were so close to each other when...

"Just kiss already" a young vocie,followed by a chuckle of a little girl "hehe mommy and daddy are about to kiss again" madi and Ken were in the kitchen entrance. "Am i interrupting something?" Rook also walked up behind the kids. God I feel so embrassed now. "N-No nothing at all"

//le time skip//

After dinner, rook left, me,Ben and the kids were in the living room watching a movie. We laughed in funny scenes,screamed during scary ones. Not to mention ben...still scared of clowns. He never got over his fear. "Hey mommy?"
I turn my attention to madi who is
laying on my lap "what is it hun?" Madi blue crystal eyes shined, and smiled at me. "How did you meet daddy?" Kenny and Ben look over to us. The burnette 10k had a blush and so did I. "W-w-why do you want to know?your to young to know princess" he pulled her up to his lap. "I'm only this many!" She pulled up 3 fingers instead of 4. Still it's cute.
"Ya pops,tell us"

"Pleaseeeeee!" They both begged with puppy dog eyes. We gave a sigh of defeat. Ben gave a soft Chuckle. "If you say so"

Ben's pov*

"It all stared in elementary school" I began to tell my love story to them.

"Gah I hate school" I whined to gwen who was sitting next to me in the school cafeteria. "You know ben,i don't even know how we are even reletad" gwen said annoyed as she kept reading her stupid book. So the day went on,boring school,boring classes. I mean come on it's school...there is nothing fun about it. In the 4th period class the teacher walk in. (Teacher name) stood in front of the class with a girl around my age. She had natural red hair,blue ocean eyes. She wore a black and white stripped shirt with a matching black skirt.
"This Angel  Nelle Roberts,she will be attending our class,from now on treat her with the same way you want to be treated" that was last thing he said. Angel sat in a sit in front of mine. Wait...her hair....smells like....strawberries?

"Hey,why are you sniffing my hair for?" Shoot! Come on Ben think ! "Uh..i..uh..i-It smelled like strawberries....s-sorry" I apologize. So much for a first impression on the new girl.

WAY.TO.GO.TENNYSON.

"It's ok I think" angel smiled at me...like literally smiled at me!

"Wow dad who knew you were a creeper in your youth haha"

"Oh shut up Ken,anywho back to the story..."

So after the 4 years of elementary passed me and gwen,angel and grandpa max spend the hole summer together. It was a lot of fun,especially with her around. So many things happen that summer. A lot alien but kicking,magic, and other cool stuff.
  But with angel around I felt like nothing could stops us. We are a unstoppable team!

Or so I thought when she had to move away.

That's when I had my first kiss,I'm glad it was angel.

"And so..." Angel told them the rest of our love story. E-except the part of y-You know!😶but um...yea. bring married to angel,and having two kids with her is everything to me. I couldn't ask for more. She my entire life. I'll do anything to keep her and the kids safe from any trouble.

//le time skip again//

Angel tucked in the kids in the bed,and gave them goodnight kisses. Holding her hand, we back to our bedroom. A king size bed for us. What can i say? I'm a buff guy. Not the skinny bone 15 year old teenage boy I was once.

Laying in bed next to angel made me feel safe around her. I heard angel giggle. "Hm?"

"Oh nothing" she cooed "tell me" I begged. "Heh...well..telling the kids out love story made feel like if I was transported back to that time eRs. When you and me were just kids,who saw each other after 4 long years..". "And this that I'm miss Tennyson instead of Kai is better"

"I still remember when you confessed to me very angrily heh" she rolled her eyes and kisses my head.

I snuggle her close to me and went to sleep with her...

"I love you angel..."

"I love you too ben"

((THE END AND DANM 1020 WORDS SO FAR!!))