This pain in my heart didn't feel like any ordinary heartbreak. It felt deeper than that. It ran down all throughout my spine. I felt like a part of me was gone, because deep down I knew it was.

"Rebeca" I croaked as I felt my eyes begin to sting again.

"I haven't been honest with you" I said as I felt myself began to cry again.

"What do you mean?" She asked as she held her stomach lightly with her right hand, her left one placed gently on my back. I winced softly as my cuts were still fresh from the fight I had with Penny.

"He's.. he's not someone you'd want me with" I said, feeling my stomach drop at my words.

"He's different" I said quietly.

"Lola, that's what you thin-" she tried to say before I cut her off.

"And I know! I know you'll say that's what I think because I love him but believe me when I tell you, he's different" I said sighing heavily. She looked at me while she bit her lip, nodding softly.

"But I love him, I love him so fucking much it hurts. I'm hurting because the love, the love is too much for us" I said trying not to let my voice get shaky.

"That we don't know what to do with it" I continued as I felt warm tears seep from my tired eyes.

"Ok" she said

"I believe you" she said as pulled me in for a side hug. I placed my head gently on her shoulder, both of us staring into the emptiness of my apartment.

"How about, I stay with you tonight? Keep you company?" She asked while looking down at my face. I nodded my head, happy she was willing to stay with me during this heartbroken night.

"I'm gonna make some coffee, coffee for the broken heart" she said as she sat up slowly, cautious of her belly.

I watched her walk gently towards the kitchen, and begin to make the coffee. I looked down mindlessly at my coffee table and felt my mouth run dry when my eyes fell onto it.

A small bell, the same bell penny carried on his suit sat neatly on top of the mahogany wood. I continued to look at it, drowning all the noises and movements around me.

"Lola?" I heard Rebeca ask, snapping me out of my trance. I looked quickly towards her direction, embarrassed and still shocked.

"Sorry what?" I asked trying not to make it obvious.

"One sugar or two?" She said with a small laugh.

"One is fine" I said looking back down at the bell. My eyes widened and my heart sank when I realized it was gone, like it had vanished into thin air, just like Penny had. I heard Rebeca continue to shuffle around the kitchen. I decided to focus all my attention on the tv, turning it on in order to distract myself.

I felt the couch dip on the opposite side of me as Rebeca sat, two warm mugs in her hand. I took one of the ceramic cups into my cold hands. Ceramic, it was ceramic.. just like the vase I had smashed against Penny's head.

"What happened to your dining table" Rebeca asked as she bit into a cookie. I felt my body tense up at her question. I drank from my mug, trying to stall from answering.