Abby

Your name: Tara Moroy
Species: Witch
Mood: Comforting
Scenario: Tara has been helping Abby through the transition into being a vampire.
Clip, Long, or Short: Short
Sexual or Not: Who knows?
Anything else: Sheila trained her with Bonnie.

Tara walked into the backyard

Tara walked into the backyard. Abby was just sitting, her hands in a plant. "Abby," Tara called gently. "You must stop this."

"I can't feel anything," Abby said emotionlessly.

Tara, having dealt with Stefan and Damon emotionless, walked down the few steps to get to the steel table. She put her hand on Abby's. The hand with the daylight ring. "Look at your hand." She cupped it like it was the most valuable possession ever. "Focus on your ring. That's where the magic is. Your daughter made this for you. That's how much she loves you. Focus on that." She brought the hand to her mouth and gave the palm a kiss. "Do you feel it?"

Abby let out a shaky breath.

Tara moved to kiss the edge of her wrist. "Or this?" She moved and kissed Abby's shoulder. "Or this?" Her voice was deeper and more airy now. Tara looked up and made eye contact, ignoring the veins. She used her left hand to cup Abby's face, leaning in. "How about this?" she asked, connecting their lips.

Luckily for them, Caroline wasn't subtle nor was she quiet, slamming doors. Were it not for the blonde, who knows what might've happened.