Cade

Your name: Darla
Species: Angel
Mood: Seduction
Scenario: Darla is an angel on Earth and Cade has decided to corrupt her and make her his queen.
Clip, Long, or Short: Dunno Yet
Sexual or Not: Maybe...?
Anything else: I don't think so.

When Carla first met Arcadius, it was in his time

When Carla first met Arcadius, it was in his time. She loved his psychic ability.
*
Carla walked with Arcadius. They both chatted and they both had laundry baskets in their hands. A little boy walked in front of them and he held out a shell. He put his hands behind his back and brought both fists back out.

Arcadius looked sideways at Carla who nodded, excited at the idea of seeing his ability once again. She sensed the boys intentions and knew where he had hidden the shell.

Arcadius smiled, closing his eyes. He made his concentrating face and Carla sympathized. Soon he would not need to concentrate. Others' thoughts would simply float to him. Sadly, his ability would only advance in death.
~
But a few days later, Carla sat with a girl in which a man had impure intentions for. Arcadius stood beside him. Carla could not hear what they were saying, but she could tell Arcadius' intentions were to help. She could not fully decipher the man's intentions. There were too many. But she knew Arcadius would die that night.
~
As Carla had predicted, the villagers tore Arcadius from his home and tied him to a stake. Wearing a black cloak, Carla watched him burn, her face sympathetic. Before he died, she held her hand out. His spirit began to float toward her until his body screamed. It sent a blast so powerful, Carla was flown back.
*
Carla sat in a small café. She smiled to the dark woman - Bonnie - who smiled first before leaving.

Cade started a rukus and Carla forced time to stop when he tried to leave.

"Sit," she offered, though it wasn't really a request.

He rolled his eyes and tried to pass her. His body reacted against his will, forcing him to sit.

Carla tilted her head, watching how the owner went to punch his employee. "Causing a rukus, I see."

"The humans deserve it."

"You used to be one of those humans."

"I was above them," Cade sniffed.

Carla laughed, taking another sip.

Cade watched her beauty, awed. He leaned forward, setting his cup down. "You know, lust is a sin."

Carla laughed. "I don't believe it was be enough to send me to Hell," she stated.

"You could be my queen."

"Have you not already got one?" she asked. At his reprimanded face, she waved it away. "Have you not figured it out yet?"

"I could you bring you down with me in an instant!" he kept trying to persuade her.

"It would appear you have not." She looked slightly dejected. Carla sighed. "I'm an Angel. It was my job to deliver you above."

"You failed," he said bluntly.

Carla rolled her eyes. "Yes, well, not many charges create their own Hell dimension." She took another sip.