Chapter 5

A/N: I've changed a few things around. Sam isn't going to be called Emilie anymore but instead shes gunna get a job in a bar similar to the one in the movie 'Coyote Ugly' if you don't know what Coyote Ugly is then google it

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sam's POV

I woke up, had a shower, did my everyday makeup aka natural eyeshadow and watermelon lip-gloss, ran a comb through my wavy blonde hair and threw on something to wear. I put on a black crop top, a long black dress, chokers, a bag, some rings and sunglasses perched on top of my head and some sandals. well, it is summer after all and we do have a huge heatwave at the moment

I walked downstairs and grabbed my keys from the living room table, I'll just get a coffee at skybucks(Starbucks) and some ham at the Shay's house

I walked downstairs and grabbed my keys from the living room table, I'll just get a coffee at skybucks(Starbucks) and some ham at the Shay's house. I shouted up to my moms room "MOM, I'M GOING TO CARLYS THEN TO SCHOOL!!" "Okay have fun also remember what I told you about Freddie and the situation your in!" My mom shouted back. I walked out the house and to my black roof-less car, got in and drove to Skybucks. It was 9:40 but that was okay because school doesn't start in the summer until 11:30 but we stay at school an extra two hours so we leave at 4:30 instead of 2:30. After I brought my morning coffee from Skybucks I drove to Carly's. I parked outside infront of Fredifers car and walked into the building I walked up the stairs to Carly's floor. I opened the door to apartment 8C "Hey Carletta" I smiled at Carly who was in the kitchen/dinning room she was wearing a pink dress, denim jacket, sneakers.

I walked into the kitchen and got a can of ham out of the fridge "Where's Spencer?" I asked "The department store to get some stuff for his new sculpture" "Oh okay" I sat down on the spinning chairs and put the can of ham on the counter

I walked into the kitchen and got a can of ham out of the fridge "Where's Spencer?" I asked "The department store to get some stuff for his new sculpture" "Oh okay" I sat down on the spinning chairs and put the can of ham on the counter. Freddie walked in the door "Hello senorit---" I looked behind me and saw Freddie staring at me. I stood up "well hey!" Carly and I said at the same time. I drunk a bit of my coffee.

Freddie's POV

I walked into Carly's I was about to say hey to Carly and The Princess but I looked at Sam and she looked so beautiful, not that she doesn't look beautiful everyday; because she does. Sam turned round and said hey back. I never knew Sam work skirts.... well it is summer and we do have a heatwave after all....

Sam's POV

After a while Carly wrote a note for Spencer saying that she was at school "Who's car are we taking?" Freddison asked "Mine I told the two of them, all 3 of us walked into the elevator and went down to the lobby. We walked out of the building and hopped into my car. Carly in the back, Freddie in the front passenger seat  and me in the drivers seat. I turned my music on and 'Telephone' was on.. before I started drivin Carly and I looked at each other and gave each other a knowing nod, Freddie looked worried already. Carly started singing Lady Gagas part and I sung Beyoncé's part "Boy the way you blowing up my phone, wont make me leave no faster. put my coat on faster, leave my girls no faster. I should've left my phone at home, 'cause this is a disaster. Callin' like a collector sorry I cannot answer " I sung. once we pulled up outside of the school I parked it and all 3 of us got out and walked into school, me and Carly walked to our lockers which are pretty much next to each other and Freddie walked this locker to get his books... Let hell also known as school begin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~