V

"i'm gonna head home now. bye, guys!" sarah smiles at her friends, waving her hand. her friends returning the wave with a smile of their own. sarah turns around and her face drop, the sight in front of her make her halt on her steps. including her friends.

brendon is there. leaning against the wall with his hand in the pocket. he was wearing a simple gray sweater and a black knee-cut jeans, but it really suits him.

"what are you doing here?" she blurted out.

"i'm not giving up." he takes a step closer, "ready to go home?"

"i can walk."

"no. you're with me."

"if i don't want to?"

"then i'll walk with you."

"what about the car?"

"f*ck the car. you matters." she feels herself floating in the air. those simple words can make a big impact on her.

"oh, really?" she raises both her eyebrows, an amused smile itching to appear on her face. but she manages to hold it in. she walks past him, not sparing a glance.

"c'mon now, babe." he whines, and she would be lying if she said he's not cute. "should i sing for you to make you be with me?" she remembers that music is his hobby- no, it's his life. it's been a long time since she heard him sing.

"sarah smiles like sarah doesn't care."

"she lives in her world, so unaware."

"does she know that my destiny lies with her?"

she stops on her tracks, both her eyes widening. did she heard him right? is he singing about her? did he made a song about her?

arms were wrapped around her from behind, his face buried to the crook of her neck. "sarah~ oh sarah~ are you saving me?"

"y-you-" she stutters, but chuckles afterward. "you, brendon urie, make it so hard not tomfall for you again."